+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Bo Bice

Quote Originally Posted by Grisabella View Post
    I think this a cappella performance was even better than "In A Dream" on Idol. His voice sounded richer.
    Whoa! That is saying a lot! Bo was perfectly on pitch during that performance, his voice steady throughout. I remember being all: lol.
    2003-2008.

Sales update: The Real Thing

Bo's album has not made the top 200 on the Billboard Albums Sales chart in the past 4 weeks, but there was an update in this Billboard Chart News article yesterday.
    Bice Happy To Be Out Of 'Idol' Spotlight
    July 05, 2006, 3:35 PM ET
    Gary Graff, Detroit

Bice's debut album, "The Real Thing," came out in December and has shifted 639,000 copies in the United States, according to Nielsen SoundScan. And while he says he hasn't started thinking yet about his second album, Bice has tour dates booked into October.
    TRT had sold nearly 626,000 copies as of the last week it made the top 200 chart, it has sold an average of somewhere around 3.25k copies a week over the past 4 wks. I hope sales will pick up as more singles are released to radio and as Bo and Sugar Money continue to draw crowds for their gigs.

The article is worth reading. It says Bo is getting used to not being in the Idol spotlight now that Taylor and Katharine are the new winner and runner-up and he likes that. He and the guys are attracting fewer AI fans and more Bo and Sugar Money fans and he wants to be able to be thought of as a musician instead of a reality TV contestant. (I am paraphrasing.) He also talks about being proud of Taylor and happy to see Idol stretching their boundaries and rules as the new contestants kind of force them to (e.g., Taylor's harp).

Click to read it:

http://billboard.com/bbcom/news/arti..._id=1002800216

(If that doesn't work, go to www.billboard.com and go to the News section and you will find the article there.)
    Last edited by Sandy in SD; 07-06-2006 at 03:38 AM.

Techsan by the grace of G texasgirl73's Avatar
    Just a reminder...Bo will be on Live with Regis & Kelly on July 20th (that's tomorrow!! ) They sure seem to like him, he's been on that show a bunch of times.
    *Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes*

Bo is singing his new single on R & Kelly. That's what this appearance is about.

Yeah, I do think they like Bo - even though he did tell Kelly she looks a lot like his mother!

(If you don't understand the compliment in that, you haven't seen Bo's mom!)
    Dogs have owners. Cats have staff. ;-D

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grisabella View Post
    (If you don't understand the compliment in that, you haven't seen Bo's mom!)
    I've seen Bo's mom, and it IS a compliment!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

It sure is!

But Kelly hadn't seen her, and when Bo said that to her, the look on her face was priceless!
    Dogs have owners. Cats have staff. ;-D

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    I know. I got a kick out of it too.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    http://www.bigspringjam.org/

Don't know how many FORT people are near me here in North Alabama but if you are..just wanted you to know that the Bo-man is going to be a headlining act for Big Spring Jam. For those that don't know, its a weekend long festival in Huntsville, Alabama with lots of different genres of acts. The press release hasn't been issued yet but I've included the website that shows he will be there! It'll be hotter than Hades outside but more than likely I will be there!! WOO HOO!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Bo has a new song for download at iTunes. It's a cover, "Time Has Come Today," and it sounds great! Much more like the Bo we heard on AI than most of the TRT songs do.

Check it out.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    I was so sad...Bo was to play tonight in Huntsville at the Big Spring Jam festival and I was going to go but they ended up cancelling all of the performances tonight because of bad weather. I had been looking forward to seeing him for months!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

+ Reply to Thread