+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Bo Bice

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bell
    im just curious. for bo fans - since his single has 2 "new" songs unlike carrie which have 1 new song and a "recycled" one - would you guys still buy one or buy numerous copies of his single cd if his one was like carrie's. if it had IYH and don't wanna be instead of vehicle.

curious bc i know that majority of bo's fans are adults. would you guys spend your money on it. its going for almost $3-4 right. small change but if your money conscious like me (28, paying off credit card bills, paying off college debt, rent/utilities, etc trying to live a life) i would rather DL it and pay 99 cents instead of purchasing the cd single.

bell, I bought both Bo and Carrie's single. I only bought one copy of each as I see no use of having numerous copies. If I wasn't having problems with my computer, I would have just DL it instead
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

It looks like Bo may be getting married to Caroline after all.

http://www.shelbycountyalabama.com/s...3-7f3f3f9d737a

That's a bit of a shock. I would have sworn that he said yesterday that he wasn't getting married.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    That's a bit of a shock. I would have sworn that he said yesterday that he wasn't getting married.
    I didn't tape it, but it seemed like he skirted answering the question from what I remember.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by clay crazy
    I didn't tape it, but it seemed like he skirted answering the question from what I remember.
    Actually, when Star asked him if he had any plans to get married he repiled... Im not gonna give any info on that. I want to make sure that it stays in the tabloids, and they keep talking about it. Talk it up baby!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

You're absolutely right and I repeated that in a post I made yesterday. Day old news is hard for me sometime.
    I made notes as he spoke yesterday so that I could get his wording correct.

Lex
    I'm not sure what to think about Bo signing with 19E. I know that they have the right to sign him up if they want as per their contract with all the contestants, but I was still hoping that Bo might go somewhere else. I hope 19E lets him do his own songs and not dictate what he can put on his album.

Definitely i'll buy singles rather than downloading it online. Cos i love collecting CDs of my idols. All the CDs. Despite the duplication of songs in another album. Its for memory sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex
    I'm not sure what to think about Bo signing with 19E. I know that they have the right to sign him up if they want as per their contract with all the contestants, but I was still hoping that Bo might go somewhere else. I hope 19E lets him do his own songs and not dictate what he can put on his album.
    (bolding mine). I agree. Hopefully 19E will let Bo have a lot of input into the making of the album. Hopefully 19E has learned its lesson. Clay would not allow his album to be self-titled because he didn't have much choice in song selection, and he bolted as soon as he could. I would hope that 19E will let subsequent artists have a little more say in their albums.

ETA: I have to agree with Burles, too. I guess I'm old-fashioned, but as long as artists I like and support have physical pieces of music to buy, whether they're 45's, LP's (okay, now you know I'm old ), or CD's, I'm going to purchase them rather than going the d/l route.
    Last edited by clay crazy; 06-24-2005 at 09:27 PM.

Link to listen to Bo's release of "Vehicle" & "Inside Your Heaven":
    http://music.channel.aol.com/songs/newsongs.adp
    Bo Motors Full Speed Ahead
    'Idol' runner-up Bo Bice rocked this cover of 'Vehicle,' originally recorded by the Ides of March (not Tom Jones, like you'd think) and now it's his second single. Take a ride with the Southerner who, much like Jones, has all the girls swooning.
    It is on AOL so I assume only AOL peeps can hear it. Sound pretty good I guess. Inside Your Heaven sounds strange because I'm used to Carrie singing it. Vehicle is a better showcase for him.

+ Reply to Thread