+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Bo Bice

  1. #1371
    Ruben is "Soulful" pillbeam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,115
    Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    I can and will state that I'm positive that Bo or anyone else would go into a contest like that with one thing on their mind and one thing only, WINNING.
    I agree. Bo went into this thing to win national exposure, and later, to win third or second place. He won everything he wished for--big time!

    Hey gang, I am looking forward to more of Bo's TV performances with just his guitar. He played it with a harmonica and sounded great! Anybody else enjoyed the Today Show?

  2. #1372
    FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    hangin' with the girls drinking Cosmos
    Posts
    7,756
    Quote Originally Posted by pillbeam
    Hey gang, I am looking forward to more of Bo's TV performances with just his guitar. He played it with a harmonica and sounded great! Anybody else enjoyed the Today Show?


    Pill, I enjoyed his performances on the Today show. Seeing him up there really wishes I bought tickets to the concert in my area. I am checking ticketmaster everyday to see if any seats opened up. (last year for Clay/Kelly a bunch of front row or close to front row opened the day of the concert)

    Don't forget, he will be on the View tomorrow. He is co-hosting the show. But if we get lucky, he might just perform.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

  3. #1373
    Retired! hepcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    in a good place
    Posts
    27,046
    Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    Contestant threads are fair game for positive and negative comments, providing the comments are directed at the contestant and not the poster.
    Speedbump is a Forum Assistant in this forum, and speaks for the moderating team. Please confine your comments to the show contestant.

    This is not a Bo fan forum. Discussions on how much of the FORT population follows one contestant or another just isn't necessary. Defending the contestant from negative comments isn't necesary either - all opinions are welcome. Share your opinion of Bo, discuss a little, but then move on. Hopefully, someone has some concrete news of Bo's activities to share.

    Keeping these threads open is new here at FORT, and everyone's feeling their way. Let's keep the discussion friendly. Thanks!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

  4. #1374
    FORT Fogey razorbacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    9,497
    Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie
    Pill, I enjoyed his performances on the Today show. Seeing him up there really wishes I bought tickets to the concert in my area. I am checking ticketmaster everyday to see if any seats opened up. (last year for Clay/Kelly a bunch of front row or close to front row opened the day of the concert)

    Don't forget, he will be on the View tomorrow. He is co-hosting the show. But if we get lucky, he might just perform.
    Forget Ticketmaster check Ebay. I bet you'll find some there.

  5. #1375
    FORT Fogey razorbacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    9,497
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Speedbump is a Forum Assistant in this forum, and speaks for the moderating team. Please confine your comments to the show contestant.

    This is not a Bo fan forum. Discussions on how much of the FORT population follows one contestant or another just isn't necessary. Defending the contestant from negative comments isn't necesary either - all opinions are welcome. Share your opinion of Bo, discuss a little, but then move on. Hopefully, someone has some concrete news of Bo's activities to share.

    Keeping these threads open is new here at FORT, and everyone's feeling their way. Let's keep the discussion friendly. Thanks!
    I would like to applaud the decision to keep these threads alive. Muchas Gracias.

  6. #1376
    Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    6,289
    Quote Originally Posted by pillbeam
    I agree. Bo went into this thing to win national exposure, and later, to win third or second place. He won everything he wished for--big time!

    Hey gang, I am looking forward to more of Bo's TV performances with just his guitar. He played it with a harmonica and sounded great! Anybody else enjoyed the Today Show?
    Well said Pill.

    Did you get a chance to see o on The Early Show. He sang that same song without a band then also. Difference was he was in a studio without all the noise. He was great.

    Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie
    Pill, I enjoyed his performances on the Today show. Seeing him up there really wishes I bought tickets to the concert in my area.
    I was lucky enough to get ticket to the Idol concert here in Vegas. I'm looking forward to all of the performers, but particularly Bo. I’ll definitely be on-line for tickets to Bo’s solo concert when it comes around.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

  7. #1377
    Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    6,289
    Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker
    I would like to applaud the decision to keep these threads alive. Muchas Gracias.
    I agree razor. Thanks to TPTB.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

  8. #1378
    Mariah & Bo Freak! burles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    15
    Wow this is one of the best bo's thread discussed on the net!! I agree with one of the forumers review on Carri's and Bo's performance.. Exactly my thoughts.. Good Information on Bo's appearences!! Will watch out for it

  9. #1379
    FORT Fogey clay crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Posts
    1,159
    burles and libra40!

    Uncle David said:
    Now that you mention it CC I believe that it was The Early Show where he sang the original song, not Regis and Kelly.

    I too am looking forward to Wednesday. It will be nice for Bo to have an extended chance to talk.
    Thanks, Uncle David! I totally missed the Early Show appearance. I also missed Bo's first song on the Today Show, but enjoyed the other two performances. I did a pre-order of the single from Amazon and it didn't arrive today. I'm anxious to hear Vehicle!

  10. #1380
    Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    6,289
    Quote Originally Posted by clay crazy
    I did a pre-order of the single from Amazon and it didn't arrive today. I'm anxious to hear Vehicle!
    OK, this is crazy...

    I'm downloading Bo's single from iTunes right now. Problem is they only have Inside Your Heaven available. Now I admit I hated that song when I heard it on the finale show, but since then Carrie and Bo have warmed me up to the song. I actually like it now, particularly Bo’s version.

    What I don’t understand is why they released Bo’s version of IYH on iTunes before they released Carrie’s version? I thought this was the ‘winners’ song. Instead they released Carrie’s Independence Day without IYH and IYH for Bo without Vehicle.

    Another thing that baffles me is why Carrie can’t seem to match or beat Bo in Amazon.com sales figures. It’s not like she’s lacking in exposure. She’s everywhere. And at iTunes her single plummeted from #1 yesterday to # 70 today in the top 100 downloads. Is this another case of American Idol runner-up out performing the winner syndrome?
    Last edited by Uncle David; 06-21-2005 at 08:50 PM.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.