+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Bo Bice

TVG: What was it like performing with Lynyrd Skynyrd?
    Bice: It was one of the most honorable moments of my life. I looked up to the guys in Skynyrd my whole life. They didn't just live the rock-and-roll life, they wrote the book on it. I'm honored just to get to stand in the shoes of the late Ronnie Van Zant who is one of my favorite all-time songwriters and, to be honest, just one of my favorite all-time Southern gentlemen. If I could be like anybody out there, it would be like Ronnie. He would always treat people like they wanted to be treated, and you never had to ask him what was on his mind because he would tell you. The opportunity to meet them was great. To perform with them was... beyond words.
    This is my favorite part of the article. Thanks for the link, combat.

Quote Originally Posted by my3boyz
    I love BO! I loved the performance today! The more I hear him the more I want to hear him. He justs ROCKS!!!!!!!

OMG...did you see Kelly's face when Bo said she looks like his mom!!!! ROFLOL That was so funny!
    That was funny. I hope Kelly gets a chance to see what Bo's mom looks like, because he was definitely paying her a compliment. The first time I saw his mom, I couldn't believe how young she looked (and she's very pretty).

Bo was awesome today! He was funny, chatty, charming, etc. (Like another AI runner-up I love!). I loved his rendition of "Drift Away," and especially loved seeing him play guitar. What a treat this appearance was!

Currently #3 at Amazon and still #1 at Barnes & Noble.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    I've just watched today's episode of "Regis and Kelly" and I have to admit, I have fallen even more in love with the Bo-man....I would have loved to have seen Bo play guitar on AI...he looked so natural and at home playing guitar for the audience........I enjoyed his performance and he seemed so at ease talking to Regis.......
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Just watched Bo on the Daily Show and he was so funny!

Get me to the FORT now
    No singing on the Jon Stewart show, but funny interview. Bo is very quick....did enjoy the bit.

He was just on Showbiz tonight too. He had the same clothes on from the Daily Show. I actually caught that one by accident. I was getting ready for bed when I heard Bo Bice. I was like what? It was a sweet interview but no really new details. He will be on the Early Show tomorrow morning according to some other posters.

Just watched him on "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart". He kicked his sandals off and and plopped down on the couch. HEE!

Oh, how I miss seeing Bo perform every Tuesday night!
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

So glad I'm on the west coast! The TV listings for The Daily Show said Carrie would be on tonight, and I was expecting Bo to be on tomorrow. But since you easterners get it earlier, I found out in time to get it set up to record the show tonight. (I won't get to see it for a couple weeks, but I do have a friend in another town who is recording it for me, since I don't have cable.)

Don't forget, The Daily Show repeats the following evening and night. So if you missed Bo, you can still catch him tomorrow.

Meanwhile, I'm lurvin' this single cover! (Not my favorite Bo pic, but it'll sure do!)

(Click for enlarged album cover photo

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/ima...n=5174&s=music
    Dogs have owners. Cats have staff. ;-D

I think it repeats tomorrow night, at 8 pm EST. (I think this because I thought he was on at 8 pm tonight, watched it and no Bo. Then I TIVO'ed and watched the 11 PM, which WAS today's WITH BO! yay!!!) Going by my theory, you should be able to catch him again tomorrow at 8 pm.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

+ Reply to Thread