+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Bo Bice

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Don't forget to VOTE VOTE VOTE guys. Let's make him the next American Idol....something different than what Simon wants.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie
    Don't forget to VOTE VOTE VOTE guys.

FOR THE WHOLE FOUR HOURS, too!

This competition will be won by the contestant with the most dedicated dialling & texting fans. I've read elsewhere that some CareBears are having slumber parties to power-vote for Carrie into the wee small hours.

Bo has given us months of incredible performances. The least we can do is give him 4 hours of our time tonight in return.

ROCK THE BOTE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LAGuy

FOR THE WHOLE FOUR HOURS, too!

This competition will be won by the contestant with the most dedicated dialling & texting fans. I've read elsewhere that some CareBears are having slumber parties to power-vote for Carrie into the wee small hours.

Bo has given us months of incredible performances. The least we can do is give him 4 hours of our time tonight in return.

ROCK THE BOTE!!!

We dialed through 26 times in four hours.

Your turn, West Coast.

And I couldn't agree more, LA Guy:
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

I've been voting all evening- lost track of how many votes I've gotten in, and I'll keep going.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    I'm here in Alabama and my voting time is up......I only got thru on the land lines 18 times....I ended up text messaging about 60 times....its up to the West Coast...c'mon keep it going...I tried off and on for the 1st 2 hours and then consistant dialing for the last 2 hours....no specific line did I get thru more often than the other......
    All day today I was a nervous wreck about the show...now I'll be the same damn way tomorrow.......I need a nerve pill to get me thru the next 24 hours!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

West Coaster here. I've been trying since the voting started, and haven't gotten in a single vote. I plan to try the whole 4 hours.
    Last edited by clay crazy; 05-25-2005 at 01:50 AM.

So why does Carrie get a guest band (Rascal Flats) and Bo doesn't? I mean even stating that on air might have given people the impression that she was the favorite.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    So why does Carrie get a guest band (Rascal Flats) and Bo doesn't? I mean even stating that on air might have given people the impression that she was the favorite.
    Bo gets to sing with Lynryd Skynryd...Ryan just didn't mention it.....
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Oh ... I'm getting nervous! I'm in Indiana and I've voted straight for 3 hours and have gotten through literally about 95% of the time! How can this be??!
    Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

+ Reply to Thread