+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Bo Bice

Question: Can Bo sell records? (Part II)

Answer: Bo's track "I Don't Want to Be" is currently #84 on the iTunes Top 100. It's the only track from the AI4 album that has made the Top 100 (so far).

If Bo's going to sing a ballad, I'd love it to be Travis Tritt's "Anymore." I can't get off of the Travis Tritt kick... they're so similar in sound.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    If Bo's going to sing a ballad, I'd love it to be Travis Tritt's "Anymore." I can't get off of the Travis Tritt kick... they're so similar in sound.
    I agree. I think Bo would sound great singing "Anymore"
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    I just saw a preview on NBC for the Eagles in concert on TV this week and I just thought how great it would be for Bo to sing a Eagles song...."Take it to the Limit, Desperado, Best of my Love....wonder if the Eagles are a no-no on the song choice list........
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Travis Tritt has many, many songs that Bo could do justice to. He has several on many albums that weren't released that are excellent and have a southern rock beat. But, I think Bo needs to do a more familiar song. Anymore is great, so is Drift Off to Dream and so is Help Me Hold On. I'm a huge Travis Tritt fan, and I think Bo could pull it off.
    Proud mommy to Tessa Kate
    http://stores.ebay.com/tamarastreasurechest

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama
    I just saw a preview on NBC for the Eagles in concert on TV this week and I just thought how great it would be for Bo to sing a Eagles song...."Take it to the Limit, Desperado, Best of my Love....wonder if the Eagles are a no-no on the song choice list........
    I've said from the beginning that I wanted Bo to do an Eagle's song. I was really hoping he would on the night the theme was "The Year You Were Born." I wouldn't mind hearing Peaceful, Easy Feeling or Tequila Sunrise.
    Proud mommy to Tessa Kate
    http://stores.ebay.com/tamarastreasurechest

I have been thinking this same thing for weeks now, but didn't voice it because, quite frankly, I wasn't sure this was a forum where many people would even know who Travis Tritt is! So glad to hear I'm not alone! I, too, would love to hear Bo sing "Anymore" since it's my favorite Travis Tritt ballad. But Bo could also do justice to some of the more rock-inspired songs Travis sings.

Mom....... a few of us have expressed our desire to have him do the more rock inspired songs in the "What would you like the contestants to sing" thread. Quite a few TT songs were highly recommended. We were bummed that he blew his chance during the Country theme week.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Is it against AI rules to play instrument?

If Bo wanted to play his own guitar as he sang would be be allowed to do it?? Just curious. I'm just trying to think of what else he can do to blow people away after that a capella performance last week. I mean how can you top that???????

I wish they would let Bo do one of his own songs as one of the three songs he sings next Tuesday. Carrie's a songwriter, too, I think, so she'd also have that option. But to avoid contaminating the contest by introducing the "songwriter" element, they wouldn't have to say who wrote Bo's song -- until Wednesday, after the voting's over.

I really hope if Bo's "single" has 3 songs on it like Fantasia's (and Diana's) did last year, one of them is something like "Hold On" or "Someday" or another of his own compositions.
    Dogs have owners. Cats have staff. ;-D

+ Reply to Thread