+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Bo Bice

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck
    God, y'all need to all go take a cold shower!
    I haven't needed hot water at my house for about three months now...

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDrNoahDrake
    I haven't needed hot water at my house for about three months now...

nilesgirl said:
    Okay. I have to say something. I finally heard Badlands version of "In A Dream" and I have to say, believe it or not, that I liked Bo's version much, much better. He slowed down a little bit and I think it sounded better without that guitar in it. GO BO!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I haven't heard the Badlands version yet, but was interested to read your thoughts and comparison. Bo sounded great on it last night, too!
    Last edited by clay crazy; 05-19-2005 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by McMw
    watching the results show, I felt that Bo should have sung one of the other 2 songs instead...his first rendition was so good, it seemed almost a waste to do it again (if that makes any sense watsoeva)...
    You're not alone. Several people who liked it have commented that they wish Bo had not performed it again. Personally I thought the song choice was just a vanity project -- intended only to prove...something about him as an artist. He has more cred? He's more real? He's more pure? Pfft. And to hammer it home he was given the "ray of light from God" lighting. *Eyeroll*

Maybe that's why people didn't want him to perform it again. It's only worth was the statement it made about him, rather than being actually an enjoyable performance to listen to. Have fans been downloading it and listening to it repeatedly for enjoyment?

Quote Originally Posted by mom3
    Having now seen the results show and the very short clip of Bo singing with Lynyrd Skynyrd, does anyone else think he will be singing "Sweet Home Alabama" in the finale? I'm actually surprised he hasn't done that song yet...
    YES, I thought the exact same thing. I look for him to sing "Sweet Home Alabama"..especially since he's an Alabama boy, and all.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

TPAM is thinking the same thing as I.

Quote Originally Posted by cake
    Have fans been downloading it and listening to it repeatedly for enjoyment?
    Yeah, they have.

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002
    YES, I thought the exact same thing. I look for him to sing "Sweet Home Alabama"..especially since he's an Alabama boy, and all.
    I think that would come out as poorly as "Satisfaction" did for him.

I'm hoping he does a ballad. Has anybody seen or heard anything about the winners "song". I can't imagine Bo trying to sing "A Moment Like This" or "Believe"

Have fans been downloading it and listening to it repeatedly for enjoyment?
    Yes, I can't stop watching it. But I love Wednesday night's performance the best. Everyone I know loved that he sang it again and showed it wasn't some fluke. He has a great voice. I think he wanted to nail the ending. Tuesday's was slower and filled with such emotion. Wed had purer vocals and was a bit different. It's my fav Bo performance to watch and I hope it's the last track on his album.

I'm dying for him to sing Sweet Home Alabama next week. He said he wouldn't pick it himself since Ruben sang it and he thought Ruben did such a great job with it. But since the producers are picking the songs, they might go for it.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002
    Being an Alabama girl myself, I don't think I want to hear Bo sing "Sweet Home Alabama".....that song is similar to "Freebird" in that you need the guitar to really make that song....I loved Ruben's version because it matched Ruben's personality...it wasn't trying to be the Southern rock anthem to him. I could be wrong with Bo....he usually surprises me....
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    On idolonfox.com, I watched the video of Bo and Carrie talking about what it means to them to be in the final 2 and other general discussion and they asked Bo what his favorite Idol moment was and he said it was when Anthony was voted off and Bo put cellophane on Anthony's toilet!!!! Sounds like they were good pranksters with each other!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

+ Reply to Thread