+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 194 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1940
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Bo Bice

Quote Originally Posted by mom3
    I'm still cleaning up the puddles of drool from watching Bo sing "In a Dream." I'm pretty darn sure he was singing that song directly to me...and only me!
    Nuh uh, mom... fight ya for him!

I just how he thanked me personally for voting for him umpteen times last night. Those sweet nothings that he was whispering in my ear...... *shiver*

I promise this will be my one and only fanbot post. Promise

Quote Originally Posted by Kariann1
    I thought this was discussed earlier. In fact, someone posted the exact words that are on the screen in fine print. I was unable to locate those words.

BO WAS AWESOME TONIGHT!

This was definitely Bo's night! He showed versality and excelled with his songs! I believe Bo's fans will be very happy as he will be in the finals!
    Thanks for that info, Kariann. I'll have to go back and look for that.
    I totally agree with you about Bo's performances last night!

Mantenna said:
    Wow, I really enjoyed Bo's performances tonight, especially his a cappella rendition of "In a Dream."

That's one of the first performances of this season that really captured my attention . . . he really commanded the audience with it. There was a complete hush in the room, and the mood was downright ethereal. Excellent, haunting performance.
    I totally agree! I'd heard of Badlands, but hadn't heard that song before and was captivated. I was already a Bo fan, but that performance (and his gutsiness to do it a cappella) really impressed me.

Mom3 said:
    I'm still cleaning up the puddles of drool from watching Bo sing "In a Dream." I'm pretty darn sure he was singing that song directly to me...and only me!

(Good God, did I just write that??? I'm old enough to be his ... uh... big sister.

I'm so glad I taped last night. I've already watched the performances about 8 times since last night.

I LOVE Bo's performances, but I fell in love with the second performance.

My four-year old was mesmerized when I put the phone to her ear last night so she could hear Bo's voice. When I pulled the phone away, she yelled, "Give it back! I want to talk to Bo!" Too cute!

(I agreed with her...yet the things I wanted to say, I probably shouldn't have said in front of her and my increasingly embarrassed husband.)

I just came to drool

Okay, I feel better for sharing.

I can't find the lyrics to the acapella song Bo sang last night. Can someone help me out?

Quote Originally Posted by astrogirl_2100
    I just came to drool

Okay, I feel better for sharing.
    Right there with you, Astrogirl. While I am obsessed with Bo, my husband is obsessed with Carrie. Oh well! Life is good!
    "Since no one can ever know for certain whether or not his own view of life is the correct one, it is absolutely impossible for him to know if someone else's is the wrong one." -Gore Vidal

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pintobean
    Right there with you, Astrogirl. While I am obsessed with Bo, my husband is obsessed with Carrie. Oh well! Life is good!

Can you make room for one more drooling person????

And my hubby is obsessed with Carrie also.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

"In A Dream" was the first performance this season where I was truly blown away. It takes a lot of guts to sing a capella like that, and he did it flawlessly. I have the show saved just so I can hear it again and again.
    Last edited by sleepysluggo; 05-18-2005 at 03:33 PM.

How do I find the lyrics?

I've googled everything, and nothing works.

Please help.

Thanks.

p.s.
    I LOVE BO!

+ Reply to Thread