+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 194 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1940
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Bo Bice

FORT Regular
    In response to all the comments about Bo and his mic stand..

Bo flips and twirls that mic stand like a baton and it completely works with his performances. Love it. Go back and look at his mic stand work during I Don't Want To Be.

I love his $6 sunglasses, cool threads, sandals, hairy face, tattooed chest, long hair, missing tooth, etc. Bo doesn't fit into the cookie cutter idol mold and it's what sets him apart from the rest of the group. I wouldn't want him any other way. He really is the leader of the dawg pound.

Quote Originally Posted by clay crazy
    Kariann said: I am so disillusioned with AI since I now know what that disclaimer says at the end of the program. If it is a close finale it will be the managment who will decide the winner. They can throw out any number of votes that they see fit.

I hadn't heard about that before. Interesting.
    I thought this was discussed earlier. In fact, someone posted the exact words that are on the screen in fine print. I was unable to locate those words.

BO WAS AWESOME TONIGHT!

This was definitely Bo's night! He showed versality and excelled with his songs! I believe Bo's fans will be very happy as he will be in the finals!

Wow, I really enjoyed Bo's performances tonight, especially his a cappella rendition of "In a Dream."

That's one of the first performances of this season that really captured my attention . . . he really commanded the audience with it. There was a complete hush in the room, and the mood was downright ethereal. Excellent, haunting performance.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantenna
    Wow, I really enjoyed Bo's performances tonight, especially his a cappella rendition of "In a Dream."

That's one of the first performances of this season that really captured my attention . . . he really commanded the audience with it. There was a complete hush in the room, and the mood was downright ethereal. Excellent, haunting performance.
    Mantenna, you are absolutely right! It was a spiritual message with the word faith in the lyrics. This is something we haven't seen quite this way.

Someone want A cappela and someone suggested Gospel music as a theme. Bo came very close in meeting our needs! I don't want to compare Bo to Clay. That wouldn't be fair.

Also, I know Carrie is a beautiful young woman, but I actually prefer Diana D. She would have pulled off "Crying" with no effort of being out of breath.

It was a good show!

Killer performances by Bo last night. I squeezed in about 15 votes during the two hours--lots of busy signals, even for two phone numbers. I think Bo won over any undecided viewers last night, as Carrie and Vonzell seemed to be just mediocre.

His acapella performance was so amazing that I needed a cold shower afterward. Whoo, baby!

I hope you are right about Bo gaining more fans after last night.

Carrie and Vonzell are good and they do deserve to be in the finals. However, as someone said Bo seems like the seasoned professional whereas the others seem like really good singers that are just starting out. I don't know. Maybe Bo's age and experience has something to do with it? Last night was just amazing. I'm really kicking myself for not taping that one!!!!!!!!!!!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Bo was absolutely wonderful last night. He blew me away with his rendition of "In A Dream". Just when you think he can't do any better, he pulls this out of his sleeve. I hope he gained more fans last night.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Bo is a shoo-in for the finals IMO, and I think last night went a long way in boosting his chances for winning the whole thing...

I'm still cleaning up the puddles of drool from watching Bo sing "In a Dream." I'm pretty darn sure he was singing that song directly to me...and only me!

(Good God, did I just write that??? I'm old enough to be his ... uh... big sister. )

Quote Originally Posted by mom3
    I'm still cleaning up the puddles of drool from watching Bo sing "In a Dream." I'm pretty darn sure he was singing that song directly to me...and only me!

(Good God, did I just write that??? I'm old enough to be his ... uh... big sister. )

+ Reply to Thread