+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 194 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1940
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Bo Bice

Quote Originally Posted by LAGuy
    Question: Can Bo sell records?
    How much of that increase is just the normal rise in sales from a CD that has been on the market? I admit that after hearing him sing "Heaven" it piqued my interest in Los Lonely Boys and I almost bought that CD. It's that style of music I like. That has been about the only thing he's done that I like. Being an old rocker from way back, I think he butchered Whippin' Post.

If you like that type of music, Unc, I think you would like the LLB CD. I've had it for a while, and it's pretty good.

I don't think you see an increase of that size from a CD that has been on the market for some time. The sales rate stabilizes, or decreases over time.

I agree, lobeck, the LLB CD is really a good, comfortably solid CD.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    All right..........Bo Fans unite and VOTE VOTE VOTE until your little fingers are so sore tonight to guarantee his place in the finale
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I'll be voting the whole time. Bo has to win this thing! I can't wait for tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by JenRonn
    I'll be voting the whole time. Bo has to win this thing! I can't wait for tonight.
    Gooooooo Bo!!! As I understand it, each contestant will have 2 phone numbers, so let's keep them both busy!!!!

I will be voting all night tonight. I usually vote for Vonzell and Bo but tonight it is all Bo! GO BO!!!!!

FORT Fan
    bo has been my favorite all season
    he reminds me of the lead singer for Third Day

/just sayin'

I am so disillusioned with AI since I now know what that disclaimer says at the end of the program. If it is a close finale it will be the managment who will decide the winner. They can throw out any number of votes that they see fit. I think they have made a decision already on the winner!

Now should Bo win by millions of votes, he'll have it! Just heard, "Satisfaction" on the radio and Bo shouldn't have any trouble with it. I did notice an echo effect on the "no no no" which they may or may not add in.

I never accepted Clay defeat but now I understand how it could happen. He lost by 1/2 of a per cent. Or did he?

GOOD LUCK, BO!

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie
    All right..........Bo Fans unite and VOTE VOTE VOTE until your little fingers are so sore tonight to guarantee his place in the finale

I've got my cordless phone charged up and dialing fingers ready.

Go Bo!!!

ETA:
    Kariann said:
    I am so disillusioned with AI since I now know what that disclaimer says at the end of the program. If it is a close finale it will be the managment who will decide the winner. They can throw out any number of votes that they see fit.
    I hadn't heard about that before. Interesting.
    Last edited by clay crazy; 05-17-2005 at 07:12 PM.

+ Reply to Thread