+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031

Thread: Anwar Robinson

Re: Anwar Robinson

I saw Anwar in RENT last night.

I will be honest and say he was the weakest vocally in the cast. That being said I liked him a million and one times better than I ever did on American Idol. His part required him to sing much more in his lower register, and should really do that more often.

I have seen RENT far too many times at this point and the reprise of I'll Cover You, which is usually the most emotional part of the show for me, was missing the passion that it normally had. His acting moments were brilliant though.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Re: Anwar Robinson

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs;3000637;
    I saw Anwar in RENT last night.

I will be honest and say he was the weakest vocally in the cast. That being said I liked him a million and one times better than I ever did on American Idol. His part required him to sing much more in his lower register, and should really do that more often.

I have seen RENT far too many times at this point and the reprise of I'll Cover You, which is usually the most emotional part of the show for me, was missing the passion that it normally had. His acting moments were brilliant though.
    Oh, I loved Anwar on his season! I hate to hear he was the weakest tho!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

+ Reply to Thread