+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Aloha Mischeaux

She has a great attitude and i think that will get her far. I like when people leave with a positive attitude!

I've been talking to a few people locally and I think Aloha didn't get votes because so many people assumed she had enough support to make it another week. My cousin who voted for her last week didn't vote for her this week because she says, "I thought she'd have enough votes." She clearly wasn't the worst and Janay should have gone home last night. Aloha is another example of the need to vote for people you really like.

What! Why are you gone so soon! boo hoo..

FORT Newbie
    I really like Aloha, too. I was surprised to see her go, but as you all have been saying, I didn't vote for her. In fact, I didn't vote for any of the girls this week, as I thought every one of them was kind of boring.

Shame on you! Haha I didn't vote too actually, my brother refused to vote for me.

ALOHA BLAMES SONG FOR 'IDOL' BOOT

March 4, 2005 -- ALOHA Mischeaux, the tal ented "American Idol" wan nabe dumped by viewers Wednesday night, didn't think the show would be her last.
    "Definitely," Mischeaux said, explaining that there were other singers that she thought would get the boot before her. An "Idol" publicist cut Mischeaux off before she could name names.

"The first performance they saw, they kind of got used to me I think they liked the whole up-tempo, high-energy song," Mischeaux said yesterday. "But I wanted to try to show a little variety, and on my part, I guess it didn't go as well as I thought it would have."

The 19-year-old from St. Louis, Mo., said there were songs that she wanted to sing including "What's Love Got to do With It" by Tina Turner but they were not cleared by producers to perform.
    http://www.nypost.com/entertainment/41719.htm

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    I still think she is a very mature young lady.. and i like her a lot.. however I would like to hear who SHE thought should have gone home lol

Quote Originally Posted by Burntcrow
    It is a shame she didn't get to sing the song she wanted. The Alicia song killed her.
    Yup, according to her, 3 songs that she wanted to sing didn't get clearance so she had to choose a 4th that was cleared which left her less time to rehearse.

I was pretty surprised when Aloha got voted off. She had a good voice, but I agree with the judges on how it seemed too much like Beyonce or Alicia Keys. I was expecting someone else to get voted off, but not her.

I will miss Aloha tonight. She was one of my favorite women in a season where the men are dominating. I think that Aloha should of still been in the competition. It should of been Janay or Lindsey that was sent packing -- they were both horrible!!! You will be missed my friend and I hope Nikko can avenge you!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast