+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Aloha Mischeaux

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Agreed. Out, out, out. Please don't pull a Jasmine.
    that's not only jasmine's look....i'm Polynesian i'm samoan and hawaiian and most girls in Hawaii (Havaii) wears a flower in there hair not only Jasmine. That's a polynesian thing and i don't even think Jasmines polynesian she looks asian but Aloha rocked it out..

Aloha is so full of energy. ^^ She is in my top 5. She and Mikalah are a breath of fresh air.
    You're a bad mother... shut your mouth! ^^

Way to go from the best to the worst. Aloha, please pick it up next week.

She wasn't the worst JANAY and CELENA was!!!! i believe Janay was the worst then Celena and then Aloha!

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Way to go from the best to the worst. Aloha, please pick it up next week.
    Well I didn't think she was best last week nor did I think she was worst this week. Those belonged to Carrie last week & Janay this week. And might I add that I hope there isn't a next week for her.

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    I was shocked to see her go last night. Janay must have a real big fan base.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

Not a great performance on Tuesday, but not one of the worst two. I suspect that the fact that she only has two pages of comments on FORT is pretty telling -- people just weren't paying attention to her one way or the other. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by toasty
    Not a great performance on Tuesday, but not one of the worst two. I suspect that the fact that she only has two pages of comments on FORT is pretty telling -- people just weren't paying attention to her one way or the other. Oh well.
    I was going to point out the fact that she only have 2 pages here in the FORT. That really tells how popular she is. I did vote for her knowing that she didn't give the best performance this time around, that she went first, and that she is in danger of elimination. But you have to consider previous performances too. Aloha works the stage and she had the top 3 best performances last week. Janay was the worst yet again (2 weeks in a row now) and Celena was just forgettable. These two should have gone. I am surprised that Aloha is gone, i really think she would be in the top 12 being so confident on stage . The only other two as comfortable on stage as her are Nadia and Mikalah.

FORT Fan

classsy exit

I thought she handled herself really well when she got the news. Very much took the high road and showed tremendous poise especially compared to the way some of the others went out.
    She shouldn't have gone this early.

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    It is a shame she didn't get to sing the song she wanted. The Alicia song killed her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast