+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Aloha Mischeaux

wanna check you for ticks SecondBase's Avatar
    i need to hear this chick sing!
    Praise seitan!

Quote Originally Posted by LiVvV
    aloha who?
    Word! So much of her coming further in the competition!

i don't even remember this girl.... and with a name like Aloha, you would think she'd be hard to forget.

Oh, please not another with a JH attitude!

OK, from what I can see, we have not heard from Aloha, Celina Rae, and Melinda Lira. Some recall Jessica Sierra, just briefly.

My question is, do you think it is fair to these young women? Is there a shock facotr amongst them. I mean someone really outstanding that they have held her back?

All I was thinking when I saw her was " Get that Rasta Wristband off your wrist now!!! Thats Camile's trademark!!!!"...Just kidding.
    Mario Vazquez - Still My American Idol

I thought her song choice was excellent!!! I liked it!!! Although I don't think she will win, she is from my home city, of St. Louis, so I've gotta root for her!!!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

Ahhh I love her!! She is my pick after Vonzell. ^^ I loved the song choice. I liked her singing it a lot more than Beyonce. I didn't like this as a single for Beyonce. =P
    You're a bad mother... shut your mouth! ^^

All I have to say is: Aloha to Aloha....Aloha meaning Goodbye. She did nothing but do a fantastically bad mimic version of Beyonce. Talk about affected.

I thought so from the first time I saw her and now I know it to be true....she is a mix of Jazzy Trias (can't sing) with Jen Hudson (bad attitude).

I live in a Magical place called "New Jersey"
    I actually donated a small fraction of my votes to her (the rest were spent on Vonzell and Nadia), because I think we need to see more of her. I really can't judge her personality from all I've seen of her, and her voice was nice enough, AND she worked the stage well, so I see no harm in her coming back a second week to actually show us who she is!

Besides, I liked Jennifer Hudson...
    On American Idol, I'm rooting for: Vonzell Solomon (my favorite!), Anwar Robinson (hometown boy!), and Nadia Turner (love tha hair). How about you?

"My analyst told me that I was right out of my head, the way he described it, he said I'd be better dead than live..." --Twisted

I adored Jennifer Hudson- I'm right there with ya, The Baron!

And Aloha's performance was one of my favorites last night (along with Nadia's)! It was different, it was a risky song choice, and I thought she was awesome! So fun! I look forward to hearing more from Aloha! But she does need to get the flower out of her hair.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast