+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 9/16 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Fanatic
    What a season. I'm going to have to remind myself not to pine endlessly during the AI4.

I almost didn't want to hear a winner. Maybe Ben would declare a tie?

Great finale...made up for yesterday. Their emotion really got to me. They did the country proud.

I'm such a crybaby! A big congrats to Kalan, Theresa and of course, all the other contestants. I think Elena was awesome tonight (may I add that her hair looked beautiful.)

That was a great finale and I can't wait to see what Jacob and the two finalists will do with their amazing talent.

Thanks for a great season to each and every single CI fan that posted in here.

FORT Newbie
    theresa has such grace. she took that really well.
    its too bad that is such a terrible song. poor kalan for having to sing it and feign passion.
    at least theresa is spared such suffering.
    i cant wait for both their albums(and whatever jacob does, be it solo or with the band) to come out.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    Also, he's the only one that could pull off such a horrible song.
    Why do they do that? They want these guys to be successful then handicap them with horrid pop drivel as their first release. I liked the top three so much. They were all talented. Good for Kalen , I hope he does well.I think Jacob is the only one I'd buy a CD for , but that's just me. You get any of them with decent writers , and they could blow you away.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    I agree. He's a great singer. I also give him credit for being almost mortified by the squealing fangirls.

Also, he's the only one that could pull off such a horrible song.
    Agreed. Kalan actually made it listenable. Did you think he put even more emotion into tonight's rendition?

I thought that this was a great show. I liked all of the group numbers. I especially liked the "Abbotsford duet" with Shane and Jacob. In fact, I thought Shane sang very well tonight, very relaxed. Kaleb did a good job too, without his usual trills. His version of "Sundown" was good.

Manoah didn't impress me at all, except for the way her bosom flopped
    around in the first number. She really needed a bra there! Brandy was pretty good.

Seeing the retrospectives of Kalan and Theresa really brought home what phenomenal talents they are. I would rank them above any of the other Idol winners. And they are such nice people, too, Canada should be proud to have produced such as them.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by sukee
    I was very impressed with Share the Land, they all aced it.
    I was pleasantly surprised that the CTV press release was wrong and there were three group numbers (in addition to the top 8's own brief song renditions), not two as stated. And also that Kalan and Theresa reprised Nature Boy and Good Mother, respectively. I guess when the producers realized just how much talent they had in this bunch that they simply decided to cram more singing into the finale, instead of crappy filler material.

Amazing group performances all told, both in this show and the entire competition from the top 155 on down.

Kudos to all the competitors for a great season.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Downsey
    If Billy and Ryan are a sign Kalan better get a hat ready. Apparently CI makes you lose your hair.
    Hah! Unfortunately for them, they were losing their hair before they got onto CI.

Quote Originally Posted by Downsey
    did anyone catch what the banner Jacob and Shane held up said?

I Love Vancouver??? Abbotsford???
    Yes, "I Love Abbotsford". It really made me laugh. I thought those 2 were actually GREAT together.
    Dr. Will: My BB champion!

Congrats to Kalan... I was flipping back and forth between CI and The Apprentice and actually missed Ben's announcement of the winner... story of my life

I am in awe of both Theresa and Kalan... best of luck to both of them.

+ Reply to Thread