+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 9/15 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Huge Lotto Winner..$1.49 westernstar's Avatar
    Jacob should be here tonight. Not enjoying this at all.

FORT Fanatic
    Hmmm, maybe they were really good tonight and I'm lashing out because of hockey withdrawl.

Or maybe this was the worst show of the Top 10. Yes...even worse the Lionel Ritchie night.

Kalan"s version of this song is much better than Theresa"s

Its boring because Jacob is not there .

Jay
    Theresa's performances were lack-lustre and uninspired. Kalan's were safe. This final was terribly boring. I adore Theresa but the teeny-boppers will propel Kalan to the title.

Well... not a problem getting through on either line tonight (from Nova Scotia). I was disappointed to hear Born to be Wild... seems Kalan has sang that (several times) before. *yawn*

Wasn't that Kimberly Locke in the audience? They should have passed the mike over to her...

Maz
    Yup, it was Kimberly Locke in the audience. I was at the show today and during one of the breaks they introduced her. Too bad she didn't get up to sing; the show was just as boring in person as it was on TV and it needed a little spark like K-Lo.

After Jacob left last week, I wanted Kalan or Theresa to inspire me to vote but their performances were so predictable and boring, I just can't bring myself to pick up the phone. I must say that Kalan's final song did give me goosebumps but about 1/2 way through I was wondering when the hell it was going to end. :rolleyes

FORT Fogey
    Sooz!

This show felt so cheap tonight. I mean, for Pete's sake, what was with all the half dressed chicks sitting behind the judges? Yuck. :phhht
    Was also disgusted with the plug for the silly "star" show following.
    And though Sass was dressed modestly tonight her comment about Kalan being a sweet boy and yet so wild or something... made me ill. That's kinda creepy, ol lady.
    Cheap tv tonight.

And so not in line with the two singers remaining. Cheesy Idol song aside, I thought these two showed dignity and class that was a cut above what I think the Idol francise is all about. I thought it was pretty cool (and not a little brave), of Kalan to sing a Christian song like that. And Theresa is so classy doing what she does best. They are both better than the show.

Alexz Johnson (Instant Star) didn't seem to be too bright (pardon the pun)... the interview was painful to watch on the tube. They must have locked the doors to keep a the audience "captive".

HI all,
    my thoughts on tonight.
    Agreed, a boring finale, but when Jacob left we knew it would be. Bo Ring. At least Kalan tried to put some excitement into it.

In my opinion:
    Kalan's take on the show's song was really good.
    he should win for sure.
    Theresa is sweet but oh so dull. Yes, that shoulder is about all that moves on her. No offence, but ugh.

The judges have completely turned on Kalan for some reason. I think it is cruel.

I miss Jacob!!!! So much!

Did you see how Jacob bolted up to the stage at the end to hug K and T?? He is so fun.

I really disliked the judges tonight. All of them actually.

Dull, dull, dull. Prediction. Theresa will win. She shouldn't though. I think.

Anybody voting? I'm voting for Kalan, getting in about half the time.

Sigh. Once agaiin, I miss Jacob!!
    Dr. Will: My BB champion!

+ Reply to Thread