+ Reply to Thread

Thread: whos goin home tonight?

whos goin home tonight?

Who do you think is going home tonight? I think that Josh will go home. I don't want any one to go home cause I thinks they are all good! lOL! But I think Joshua is going home...
    cARRIE uNDERWOOD iS mY aMERICAN iDOL

Based on last night it should be Theresa to leave but I agree with you it probably will be Joshua to go home tonight.

I also think that this is Josh's week to go.

I predict Jason, Josh and Elena will be in the bottom 3.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I don't at all agree Theresa should go. One of the judges correctly stated that at this point in the competition all performances should be taken into account. Theresa is an outstanding vocalist and deserves to live another week at the very least.

Well, every week I pray for Shane to go, but I agree with you all, I'm expecting Josh to be gone this time. No great loss.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread