+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 7/29 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

So, only two females left in the competition.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    I've never gotten the concept of singing the song that got you eliminated.
    Particularly when you've been crying and consequently sound crappier than you did the night before.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    Manoah gone.

Ben says some very kind words and Manoah starts crying. I feel kind of bad for her. She was pretty bad last night, but not THAT bad. The judges were rough on her.

Still, I'm glad she's gone.
    I did feel a bit bad for her when she started crying.
    It can't be easy to have your dream taken away from you.
    It sounds as though she is determined to make a go of it though, so I wish her luck with it.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I thought the medley was pretty good. Okay... so I was a bit distracted by Kalan *ahem* BUT all of the girls sounded really nice together. Their voices blended well. And although I'm not a fan of Kaleb by a long shot, he sounded decent in the medley as well. No melisma!
    last night i held aladdin's lamp so i wished that i could stay but before the thing could answer me well someone took the lamp away i looked around a lousy candle's all i found - steppenwolf, magic carpet ride

FORT Fogey
    Maybe I'm a heartless b*tch today or something, but I just didn't care when Manoah teared up. I was just happy she was going home. I guess I just couldn't like her because I got the sense she was full of herself, and I hated the way she dealt with the judges.
    oh well, byebye

Jay
    I quickly scanned the game thread and I think everyone picked Manoah correctly except for me.

I think I picked Shane...lord, I really can't stand him. I wanted to slap the smirk off his face I saw when he was standing behind Manoah as she was singing.

Otherwise, I'm with you, Touque...thanks again for reading my mind so I don't have to re-type what you said
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Although Kaleb kinda bugs me, I was surprised to see him in the bottom three... especially considering that my fellow Nova Scotians were probably sending him their votes for a solid two hours on speed dial . Manoah was one of my least favorites so I am not sorry to see her go.

The thing that really bugs me about Shane is that he thinks he's a sexy beast. The faces he makes everytime the camera is on him are just too much.

I don't even know why Kalan thinks he's in danger. Manoah was the right person to be voted out tonight.

Among other things, did anyone see Kaleb's attempt to "dance" at the end of the show? That was just hilarious.

well guess i was wrong thinking that Kaleb would be gone this week but he was in the bottom three . May be next week

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast