+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 7/28 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

7/28 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only, until at least midnight Eastern.

Thanks, and enjoy the show!

British Invasion night...

Jacob sings David Bowie's Space Oddity.

I didn't like it as much as last week, but he certainly was odd. And downright nervous getting his critique from the judges.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    British Invasion night...

Jacob sings David Bowie's Space Oddity.

I didn't like it as much as last week, but he certainly was odd. And downright nervous getting his critique from the judges.

What did the judges say? (Appreciate you doing the play-by-play for us)

The judges loved it... same old, same old. He's a great performer, one in a million, yadda yadda yadda
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.

Theresa sings Hush All Over The World

Judges, with the exception of Farley, aren't impressed. It's very melancholy. She does a well enough job, but they think she picked wrong song choice.

Theresa says she chose it for her mom.

Jason sings Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting.

Same old Jason... running around singing with lots of energy.

Sass, Farley and Jake all love it. Zack tells him he wants to see the 'real' Jason and step up. He claims this is it.

I tend to agree with Zack. This is getting a bit old.

By the way, if you didn't catch it, Theresa is wearing her contacts and chose a very lovely dress. She looks absolutely terrific.

Kaleb sings Tears in Heaven.

I've never been blown away by Kaleb, but he did a great job. He puts his own spin on it, but doesn't change the character of the song. (Unlike another former Idol from NS)

FORT Fogey
    I'm really bored to tears, Jacob was just flat out odd, Jason was far too manic for me, same thing each week.

Theresa i like, it's just i agree with the judges, she was boring.

I don't know how to explain it but Kaleb overdoes it. Hope the show picks up.

I only ever seem to like Kaleb when he's singing. When he doesn't, I want to smack him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast