+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Kalan Porter

FORT Newbie
    IMO I thought Kalan did great on Painted black....we were there rock n roll night.... And I got to meet him and the rest of the top 8 that night.......And I can tell you right now, he is way more cuter in person and is basically a very sweet kid.

Thought the judges were unnecessarily harsh on Kalan after his 'Long Train Running' song by the Doobie Brothers. I'm not sure if this is because he has such a massive voting lead that they're trying to bring him back to the pack or not.

He's still the clear favourite to win this thing outright.

Where are all his fans . I hope you vote like crazy for him to win Canadian Idol. He is an amazing sing.

VOTE VOTE VOTE

Watched Canada AM this morning and Kalan was talking about his girlfriend. I sure didn't know he had one before. Must be lots of little girls with their hearts breaking.

Maz
    That is surprising news. She was never in the audience (at least the camera never panned to her). What else did Kalan say? I woke up too late to watch it this morning.

It was a really short interview. Basically two audience members asked questions. One was what went through his head right after the announcement and he said it was "oh no, now I have to sing". The second was the girlfriend question, something about if he had one was she bothered by him hugging Theresa. He said that she was very supportive of the whole thing and wasn't bothered by him singing and hugging Theresa.

Then a couple of questions from Seamus which basically just were the stock stuff. He was in college last year and was unhappy so decided to pursue music this year and he guessed he was doing that. He was happy to win and that Theresa had said she loved him after he won. Talked about how Theresa and him had talked and said they would be happy for the other no matter what.

Then he sang his new single. And that was that.

The Canada Am interview is already posted on the Idol site I'm just about to watch it now!
    http://www.ctv.ca/idol/gen/Video.html

There was a very cute little blonde girl that's been sitting beside Kalan's mom during the show...I assumed it was a sister but maybe that was the girlfriend?
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    There was a very cute little blonde girl that's been sitting beside Kalan's mom during the show...I assumed it was a sister but maybe that was the girlfriend?
    Sister MacKenzie, AJane

Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    There were two girls there for the finale last night. Maybe both are sisters though.

+ Reply to Thread