+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 7/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic
    Having said I wasn't unhappy with Elena as a choice, I do have a question - what the heck was that "Excelsior!" all about? She didn't sing as well tonight as she did yesterday.

Excelsior! Onwards and upwards to greatness! It's ironic she didn't "excel" in her sing out.

Jay
    I'm disappointed Raj didn't make it. I cringed when Jacob pranced onto the stage with his hands in his pockets.

Well, the results didn't surprise me in the least, although I did allow myself to get a tiny bit hopeful when Ted was announced as the 3rd I really have no use for Elena, but I'm pretty confident Theresa will be the alpha female contender...I would be shocked, actually, if the final top 2 are anyone but Kalan and Theresa. Yes, I dare make that bold prediction this early on
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by guide54
    Having said I wasn't unhappy with Elena as a choice, I do have a question - what the heck was that "Excelsior!" all about? She didn't sing as well tonight as she did yesterday.
    Yeah, I was wondering what that was about too.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I think I'm pretty much done with the show.
    Neither of my favourites, Raj and Ted, made the top ten.
    I can't stand Elena.
    Her performance in week two was embarassing, imo.
    I agree Fluff, especially Raj, he had such a beautiful tone to his voice. This sucks.

I was hoping for Raj to make it too, I liked both of his performances. I was shocked at how good Elena was on Wednesday night and then just as shocked at how bad she was on Thursday night. I was hoping for Liz too, but her song choice and the way she sang it didn't do it for me. The other wild card I had hoped would do well was Bernard, but he just reminded me of a bigger Mikey Bustos when he sang Grapevine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234