+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 7/8 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Rebecca was robbed, ya'll. I'd take her, Annie and Jessica easily over Andrew, Bernard, and Raj. Anyone notice the 3:5 ratio of girls to guys in the WC and the 8 finalists?

WC predictions. Liz is a lock, unless she melts down, Jermaine style. Other favourites: Jason and Elena. Ted seems to be FoRT's pick. Ya'll should form a bloc.

Foster Your Inner Kacey BobDobolina's Avatar
    I was surprised about Becky as well, especially considering that there aren't many females who made it through. Albeit I didn't like her all that much, but she did seem to be one of the best in last night's group. My only guess is that perhaps she did really, really poorly in the voting, and the judges decided that she didn't have a chance, so they'd be better off giving the spot to someone else.

I like the wildcards, though. Nearly every person I wanted on there made it. II just wish that the judges could pick a couple from them.

Did anyone else notice that it looked like Brock was about to start locking lips with the guy who made it into the top 10 (Shane?). He was even all rubby-rubby on his arms. Didn't expect that.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I was flat-out disappointed with last night's results. I hope Shane isn't going to be this year's Ryan Malcolm, a mediocre singer who sneaks into the final. And Becky out-sang Manoah hands down. Well, here's hoping Ted makes it in on wildcard, anyway.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I find this a really disappointing top 10 considering all the really really good singers there were in the top 32. Because of Nova Scotia's manic voting we're stuck with Brandy and Kaleb, and god knows why people thought Jacob's antics were cute (he's far from the best singer), etc etc etc etc, some wonderful voices are on the sidelines and we're left with this mottley crew? :phhht

Jay
    I can't stand it when Benny over-exaggerates the show. For example, when he spouted "last night, we had our wildest show yet" I wanted to

Jay, don't get me started on Ben... Brian Dunkleman anyone????

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDobolina

Did anyone else notice that it looked like Brock was about to start locking lips with the guy who made it into the top 10 (Shane?). He was even all rubby-rubby on his arms. Didn't expect that.
    I must have missed that... I'm sure I'd remember it!
    I did notice Brock bawling like a baby when Shane started sereneding the group. (woah. alliteration.) Those two must have really bonded over the last few weeks or so.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234