+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 7/8 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey
    Ugh. I'm very disappointed Diane did not get a wild card spot. But there are a few(Bernard, Kyla, Ted) I'll still be happy to root for.

All in all, it seems like a much better group than last year, except for Jacob. But Becky should really be in there too.

FORT Fogey
    Andrew Broderick asked back?!

He royally screwed up the first time, why would they ever think of giving him a second?

Once again, the top 10 has dissapointed me, Shane and Manoah do nothing for me, so far my favorite in the top 8 is Theresa, and that's not saying much considering shes only so-so for me.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I agree about the wildcard choices, but was surprised that Becky didn't get a spot as the judges seemed to be impressed with her last night.

I'll vote for Ted again I suspect.
    I'd love to see him get through.
    It's my understanding that the judges did not choose any of the wildcard spots. They were all predetermined based on their 3rd & 4th place voting finish in each of their groups. Obviously, if the judges did have a say in things, then Becky would have been a shoo in.

The wildcard choices are OK, except I don't think Broderick should be in there from group 3. It should have been Jerrica or Valerie. Well he can serve as some filling/ cannon fodder for the judges. Only two more will go through. My predictions: Jason and Liz. Or maybe Ted and Bernard, although I don't think these two excite the teeny-boppers that much.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Liant
    It's my understanding that the judges did not choose any of the wildcard spots. They were all predetermined based on their 3rd & 4th place voting finish in each of their groups. Obviously, if the judges did have a say in things, then Becky would have been a shoo in.
    That's wrong, Jessica made it third and she's wasn't a Wildcard choice.

When Ben announced the WC's he said that "after careful deliberation and consideration (or some such nonsense) the judges have picked the following for the wild card show". How they arrived at the 8 chosen I have no idea nor do I agree with all of them either.

I missed tonight's show but Jessica didn't make wildcard round?!??! UGH such bull. This show makes me so mad sometimes....

Ah well at least Manoah made the top 10.
    Yahtzee! Game on! We will make your life here a living hell. She's constantly in my ear, constantly in my ear. I'll see you in Arizona...with about 50 guys. If you thought you were running sh*t, that's gonna change!

Yay Saskatchewan!

I was thrilled to see Manoah make it into the top ten....I missed the episode where Theresa made it. These two incredible singers are going to make Saskatchewan proud! I have yet to hear Theresa sing, but they covered a story about her on the local news last night. She wasn't allowed to give an interview yet, but they talked to her extremely proud parents and showed highlights of her appearances. I can't wait until the competition starts!

Quote Originally Posted by Jay
    I'm happy Shane and Manoah advanced. I wasn't impressed with Jason.

Best line of the night : Ben asking Shane how he felt and he responded "Room temperature". Take that, Kaleb!

I cringed when Ben asked Manoah and Jason how they felt about each other.

I'm glad Liz and Kyla got another shot. I'm not looking forward to seeing Elena again.
    I would've liked to see Becky in there instead of Manoah.
    I laughed when Shane answered "room temperature"
    I'm definitely not looking forward to seeing Elena either. I have to say that I'm happy that Liz and Ted got another shot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast