+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 7/8 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

After that God awful butt munch won last season I'd like to see someone who I think can actually sing win.
    Ryan Malcolm annoys me when he's just sitting in the audience, let alone when he starts crucifying songs by wrapping his dreadful vocalchords round them.
    I can't stand anything about the guy.
    Last edited by fluff; 07-08-2004 at 08:48 PM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Also, with regard to Ted not being a "Pop star", I don't think Theresa is either particularly.
    I think she's more jazzy and bluesy than Pop, albeit more marketable than Ted probably, but still not pop, yet both were given a place in the top 32.
    I think the Canadian judges on the whole are more concerned with ability than image.
    There were a few rough performacnes in the top 32, but nothing compared to the amount ofdrivel we say in the AI top 32 and the top 12 for that matter.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Ryan Malcolm annoys me when he's just sitting in the audience, let alone when he starts crucifying songs by wrapping his dreadful vocalchords round them.
    I can't stand anything about the guy.

So, it this still a top 10 or a top 11 like last year?

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar
    I'm happy that Shane got in. I voted for him quite a few times last night, and about 1/3 of the time I could not get through, so I am not too surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverstar

So, it this still a top 10 or a top 11 like last year?
    Well, at this point in time they're referring to the "top ten", but I guess they reserve the right to pull another swifty like they did last year and include another person for whatever reason.
    "That's Numberwang!"

The two Abby guys made it I heard they are having their cameras here to film Jacob and his daily life. He is suppose to go down to the local skate store and break a bunch of things I heard...

Sometimes I think the judges are looking for someone too different, like Disc Jockeys playing obscure african tribal music to impress other perhaps visiting DJ"s. They really seem to dislike anyone too wholesome, which, in a way I sort of agree, but I don't think it's fair, it should be about the voice and the delivery. Is Jacob the pierced Pee-Wee Herman, please let him be gone soon.

Jay
    I'm happy Shane and Manoah advanced. I wasn't impressed with Jason.

Best line of the night : Ben asking Shane how he felt and he responded "Room temperature". Take that, Kaleb!

I cringed when Ben asked Manoah and Jason how they felt about each other.

I'm glad Liz and Kyla got another shot. I'm not looking forward to seeing Elena again.

I'm not looking forward to seeing Elena again either, unless she can tone herself down a bit, but then I guess the people who do like her wouldn't be happy.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Jay
    Ha, ha, Jon Dore got a chance to sing and Ryan did not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast