+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: 7/7 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Put the pieces together Quack-Wabbit's Avatar
    Whee. Go Ted. He probably won't make the top three, but he'll absolutely deserves the wildcard.

Jermaine... is like the cousin the family doesn't talk about.

Ok, I'm assuming the song was called Forever Young, but I've never heard it before.
    Yup. By Bob Dylan.

I thought Jason was terrific. What a set of pipes on this guy. Hands down the most talented singer in the competition.
    Last edited by happyblue; 07-08-2004 at 01:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SamsMom
    Do they really do animal testing? I hadn't heard that. How do you know???
    thanks
    They always used to and as they don't state on their products that they don't I assume they still do.

I always research companies before I buy their products and there was always a lot of information about L'Oreal and some of the appaling tests they carried out.
    Even if they have stopped I'll never use their products.

Sorry to take the thread off topic, bit I have nothing but contempt for this company.

Back on topic, I actually decided to throw some votes in for Ted last night.
    I was casually voting while watching tv, chatting to my husband etc. and managed to rack up about two hundred votes.
    I'm not sure if it's good or bad that I could get through almost every time.
    There was a lull of about half and hour where I stopped because I wasn't getting through at all just before.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I threw about a hundred votes his way too. I got through almost every single time.

I hope that's not bad news, but I'm sure he'll at least make it to the wild card show.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

FORT Fogey
    With songs by Van Morrison, Bob Dylan and Bryan Adams it should have been a much better night.
    Ted is the only one I can vote for with a conscience.
    Too bad I can't vote for Diane.

I thought Becky was great I loved that she did something different than just trying to diva-screech her way through a ballad. Manoah just leaves me cold, although her performance was okay (loved her white suit, though). Ted was my absolute favourite, loved loved LOVED his voice so nice to hear a guy with a unique sound. Ted, Kalan, and Theresa are my favourites to date.

Jason, Shane, and Brock were just z
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    I threw about a hundred votes his way too. I got through almost every single time.

I hope that's not bad news, but I'm sure he'll at least make it to the wild card show.
    I think he 'll make the wildcard too, at least I hope so as the judges all seemed to like him.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Forever Lurking!
    I voted for Ted!
    Reality Addicted Radio DJ!

+ Reply to Thread