+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: who will be the wild cards?

who will be the wild cards?

Are there going to be 8 in the wildcard show? Two from each week?

My predictions are:

Jessica
    Raj
    Liz Titan
    Elena Juatco
    Bernard Quilala
    Jerrica
    ? ? from week 4 (haven't heard them yet)

Of the 6 I listed, I think Liz and Bernard are the best 2, but Elena might sneak in to the final 10.

FORT Fogey
    I'm hoping lot's of the good female singers are asked back, we need some estrogen in the top 10 lol.

I predict that at least half of the WCs will come from group 4. The rest: Jessica, Elena, Bernard, Liz.

Right now I'm thinking Jessica, Elena, Jerrica, Liz, Bernard, and Diane although I wouldn't be surprised if Bernard doesn't make the wildcard as I agree with Zack when he says that Bernard has no chance of winning.

xSKATExORxCRYx
    I really hope Diane makes the Wildcard. I have liked the person who made top 3 up until this week, when Bernard made it (I agree with Zach, I would rather watch bread rise.)

So I'd like Jessica, and Elena back (I am sure they will return) and I'd like Diane. Everyone else is sort of a toss up.

Are they bringing back 8 or 10? I heard they are doing 10 this year (2, 2, 3, 3) and then they will be picking 4 out of those.

I would like that. I would!

FORT Fogey
    I wouldn't be surprised to see Constant in the WC

Apple obsessed goddess Tangerinejoy's Avatar
    I agree with Siso on the estrogen comment. We need more girls

As it is now, there's too many little fangirls voting because "Omg He is soooooooo cute!" And you know Brock is a shoe-in next week x_x
    It's annoying because a lot of them excuse it by saying the girls "weren't as talented" which I find arguable. I preffered Elena to Kaleb, and Jessica to Josh. Meh. I hope both girls I mentioned return for wildcards.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Right now I'm thinking Jessica, Elena, Jerrica, Liz, Bernard, and Diane although I wouldn't be surprised if Bernard doesn't make the wildcard as I agree with Zack when he says that Bernard has no chance of winning.
    I agree.
    Bernard has an amazing voice and I think it's a shame that he probably won't go further in the competition. I would also love to see Raj back for the wildcard show, along with the possible contestants in group 4 that won't be chosen, because the likes of Brock will be an automatic entry in the top 10.

Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    Is that some insider info there, dfleming? Because I would be shocked to see that happen. You wanna bet that loonie?

Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    Hmm. That's a fascinating possibility which brings to my mind the carefully considered response ...

OH DEAR GOD NO PLEASE NO NOT THAT ANYTHING BUT THAT MY GOD NO NO NO NO PLEASE NO NO NO NO NO NO NO !!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast