+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 7/1 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I missed the show, so thanks for the updates guys.

Bernard in the top 3 eh?
    I love the song that he sang (even though the judges didn't know what it was, I recognized it immediately, yes, I do have a Jon Secada cd somewhere back in England )

I hope Bernard makes the wildcard show.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fanatic
    I was pleased with how the vote turned out tonight. It's interesting reading different boards and seeing the varying opinions out there. Do people here think that the person who sings last on the show has an automatic advantage (and entry) into the top 10? I certainly thoughtthat Theresa and Kalen both deserved their advancement. Brandy didn't move me the same way though I knew from audition shows that she could indeed sing.

I feel the same way about Brandy, Guide. I thought she was okay, but I don't know if she was worthy of advancing. Of course, I was impressed with her earlier on in the audition episodes, so I'm holding out that she'll do well.

Fortunately, that whole group was pretty crappy, so I don't feel like she robbed anyone of a spot. Except maybe Jessica, but then I might be biased. (Same hometown)
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I enjoyed tonight's show, I like the 2 who advanced. I'm still not good with their names yet, I can't watch the show properly with the 2 little ones running around

Quote Originally Posted by guide54
    I was pleased with how the vote turned out tonight. It's interesting reading different boards and seeing the varying opinions out there. Do people here think that the person who sings last on the show has an automatic advantage (and entry) into the top 10? I certainly thoughtthat Theresa and Kalen both deserved their advancement. Brandy didn't move me the same way though I knew from audition shows that she could indeed sing.
    I think that if you sing well, going last can be an advantage.
    I don't think it equates to automatic qualification, but it can't hurt to be fresh in people's minds when they vote.

I agree with you and MissF re Brandy.
    I think her performance in heat one was far below what she's capable of.
    Hopefully she can rise to the occasion now she is in the top 10.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I'm extremely pleased with the way it turned out tonight

I reallly like Bernard as well, though...I also hope we'll see him at the wildcard.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Jay
    I was glad to see Theresa advance.

How come the singers were wearing tags indicated who they voted for? I don't recall this was done before.

Jake's pretend animosity toward Ben is really old and irritating.

I will have a difficult time sleeping tonight after seeing Jon in a blonde wig pretending to be Sass.

So where was her Sexellency tonight, anyway?
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Jay
    She was asking her daughter what to say next week.

Jake's pretend animosity toward Ben is really old and irritating.
    You mean Zack? Personally, I find whenever Ben speaks irritating. I think Zack should go even further with the bullying.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast