+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GROUP FOUR - Contestant Thread

FORT Fan
    Shane Wiebe Good luck, my BC fellow, Karen who advanced from group 3 last yr was from Abbsford as well, as you can recall that girl with an angelic vibe

Danielle and Manoah are my fav's from this group! I'll be rooting for them!!
    Yahtzee! Game on! We will make your life here a living hell. She's constantly in my ear, constantly in my ear. I'll see you in Arizona...with about 50 guys. If you thought you were running sh*t, that's gonna change!

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by starsprite
    Danielle and Manoah are my fav's from this group! I'll be rooting for them!!
    Was Danielle by any chance the one who sang Angel (Sarah McGlaughlin) ? If so she has a lovely voice.

Yes, Danielle's the one who sang Sarah McLachlan. Sadly, she's in a really, really tough group. This one is so stacked it's not even funny.

Quote Originally Posted by happyblue
    Yes, Danielle's the one who sang Sarah McLachlan. Sadly, she's in a really, really tough group. This one is so stacked it's not even funny.
    She is absolutely fantastic, has everything it takes to make a great pop star, and we'd actually be proud to have people see her representing Canada on World Idol.

BUT I will go on record now and PREDICT she will be robbed because the cult-of-Canadian-teenage-girls-that-vote-for-hours-for-little-boys-and-male-singers-with-curly-hair-and-dimples will throw the weight of their massive redialing forces behind any singer that would look at home on the cover of Tiger Beat magazine. :rolleyes

the cult-of-Canadian-teenage-girls-that-vote-for-hours-for-little-boys-and-male-singers-with-curly-hair-and-dimples will throw the weight of their massive redialing forces behind any singer that would look at home on the cover of Tiger Beat magazine.
    I think that should read: BROCK!

Even though I think she's absolutely incredible (and easily the hottest chick to ever grace the Idol stage), there's some ridiculous talent here. Jermaine, Jason and Rebecca shouldn't even be in the same group. Two of those three will be screwed. Manoah, Danielle and Shane are just below their level and will probably end up being wildcards. Poor Ted looks like he's 55 and sounds like he's 80 . He won't stand a chance, even though he's extremely talented.
    Last edited by happyblue; 06-26-2004 at 03:44 AM.

FORT Newbie

Greeley As Canadian Idol

I think that Jason Greeley is the most talented and has the best stage appearance. Go all the way Greeley!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have lots of favourites in this group, Danielle, Jason, Manoah, Jermaine, & Shane all impressed me in the auditions so any of those wouldn't make me unhappy. I think this might be the toughest group to decide on.

Put the pieces together Quack-Wabbit's Avatar
    Does Ted Senecal remind anyone else of Will Ferrell?

We're forming a "Block Brock" voting-bloc over at the TWoP boards. We need all the help we can get. Brock must not advance!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast