+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GROUP THREE - Contestant Thread

FORT Fan
    Jacob Hoggard, only 19, and 2nd person this year from Abbosford, (Karen who sang Black Velvet last year in top 11 also is from there, it is called a church town, yet, they got a rock singer too)
    Jerrica Santos went to the school my friend went to, I think it's private, cant remember. And a musician as well getting ARCT in her piano, like me lol.....(For the people who dont know, it's like a diploma thing that just says thx to all money/time you put into learning piano, now we reaward you with a pice of paper) So good luck

Go Andrew and Jerrica!!

I knew lots of people would be rooting for Theresa so she'll probably make it thru...
    Yahtzee! Game on! We will make your life here a living hell. She's constantly in my ear, constantly in my ear. I'll see you in Arizona...with about 50 guys. If you thought you were running sh*t, that's gonna change!

Quote Originally Posted by coolman
    Jacob Hoggard, only 19, and 2nd person this year from Abbosford, (Karen who sang Black Velvet last year in top 11 also is from there, it is called a church town, yet, they got a rock singer too)
    Jerrica Santos went to the school my friend went to, I think it's private, cant remember. And a musician as well getting ARCT in her piano, like me lol.....(For the people who dont know, it's like a diploma thing that just says thx to all money/time you put into learning piano, now we reaward you with a pice of paper) So good luck
    Its deffinetly a church town here, most churches per capita. Karen was all over the papers here, even though she get knocked out first in the top 12.

Theresa is by no means a lock in this group. She'll have to perform her ass off. I could easily see any one of these singers advancing. Jacob probably gets the fangirlie vote. But he's got a strong enough rock voice to appeal even to dudes. Diane and Valerie are powerful female singers. People upset about Liz not getting through may throw their votes at those two. Jerrica and Bernard are Filipino-Canadians' last hope and IMO the strongest filipino singers I've heard on an Idol show. Andrew and Constant have some power in their singing and may surprise.

I predict Theresa and Jacob to advance but it's such a close call. Unlike the first two groups, there's no clear cut favourites.
    Last edited by happyblue; 06-26-2004 at 02:22 AM.

caught by the window MasterOfPuppets's Avatar
    In a van down by the river!!!... watching the Canucks on my 3" TV
    Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    Its deffinetly a church town here, most churches per capita. Karen was all over the papers here, even though she get knocked out first in the top 12.
    is it? lol..

one of my closest friends lives there... and I've never seen a single church on any of my visits :p

theresa has a very strong voice and she has a real presence about her... she is by far my fave for this group

Foster Your Inner Kacey BobDobolina's Avatar
    I couldn't agree more about Theresa. Her performances to date have knocked my American socks off. I'm currently investigating how I can move to Canada before next wednesday, just so I can vote for her. Wish me luck.

I really like Diane & Jacob but I wouldn't be unhappy if Andrew &/or Jerrica made it through either. None of them have done horribly from what I've seen so it should make for entertaining viewing on Wednesday night.

DIANE IS AMAZING!!! My votes are 4 her and maybe a few for Teresa and Jacob.

I'm looking forward to this week's performances, especially Theresa! I didn't get to see her in the auditions, but I've certainly heard great things about her since then (she's from my hometown!). I might even be compelled to vote a couple of times....Saskatoon needs somebody to cheer for!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast