+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 6/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey
    Eek, Brandy was dissapointing to say the least.

I'll be voting for Raj, and maybe Jessica.

**EDIT** Can someone give me the phone number, i forgot to write it down, also i'd appreciate Jessica and Raj's numbers. .

1-866-9-IDOL-04 is Jessica's...I forget what Raj is. 5 or 6?
    Yahtzee! Game on! We will make your life here a living hell. She's constantly in my ear, constantly in my ear. I'll see you in Arizona...with about 50 guys. If you thought you were running sh*t, that's gonna change!

Quote Originally Posted by starsprite
    Can I vote now?? I'm on the west coast but I'm watching on east coast time...
    Last year you could and I haven't heard that they've changed the system this year, even though they should to make it fair for everyone. The people on the east coast can vote for a further two hours later when the phone lines are open for the west as well. And yes, the west coast can vote early, but they haven't seen the performances so they don't know who or what they're voting for, so the eastern performers who have 'homers' voting for them have a definite advantage over the westerners.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Josh sings Somewhere Out There.
    Did he just mess up the first line?

Please please people, no C*** comparissons.

I think he soundspretty good.
    Good to hear a decent male singer.
    We were starved of those during AI3 imo.

I really enjoyed Josh and the fact that I live near Brigden has nothing to do with it. He is one of my top three and I've been getting quite a few votes through for him.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogopogo
    Last year you could and I haven't heard that they've changed the system this year, even though they should to make it fair for everyone. The people on the east coast can vote for a further two hours later when the phone lines are open for the west as well. And yes, the west coast can vote early, but they haven't seen the performances so they don't know who or what they're voting for, so the eastern performers who have 'homers' voting for them have a definite advantage over the westerners.

I read an article that said they had tweaked the system this year so Easterneers would only get a fast busy signal if they tried voting beyond two hours. We'll find out tonight if that is true.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by starsprite
    1-866-9-IDOL-04 is Jessica's...I forget what Raj is. 5 or 6?
    Raj's number was 1 866 943-6505

FORT Fanatic
    It is soooooo quiet in here! Does that mean everyone has dial-up and is busy voting right now? I've been getting through fairly easily for both my top two picks.

FORT Fogey
    I have satellite, and I tried voting early and I think the message said "the call doesn't work for this area code" something along those lines, i'm guessing they improved the voting rules this year.

Wow, this is the first time the lines have been busy in my area!

The only one I really liked was Raj; I know Joshua can sing and I usually liked Annie's performances, but I don't know if they will get enough votes.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverstar
    Wow, this is the first time the lines have been busy in my area!

The only one I really liked was Raj; I know Joshua can sing and I usually liked Annie's performances, but I don't know if they will get enough votes.
    I am calling from Montreal tonight (not where I live). Initially it was busy for both Josh and Annie but eventually I got loads of votes in for both of them. Atr 11 p.m. I suddenly stopped being able to get through and got the fast busy signal, so I guess they have managed to improve on the voting system this year.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast