+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 'American Idol The Phenomenon' special repeating?

A I FAN ALL 5 YEARS pokealot214's Avatar
    far northern Minnesota usually, but wherever my job takes me!

'American Idol The Phenomenon' special repeating?

Does anyone have any information on whether they are going to repeat the "phenomenon" special? We do not have Tivo, so I thought maybe someone who does, could please help me out. We missed it the first time and would really like to see it. Thanks
    only here occasionally due to work schedule... here mentally even less BTW... you can just call me poke

FORT Newbie
    I tried to email you, but was informed that you don't accept emails. If you send me a blank tape, I can copy it for you. Email me and let me know.

They really should do a "best of American Idol" show now--the best performances in the last three years.

That's a great idea. Maybe in October for sweeps week... Everyone will be dying for a new AI fix by then.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

A I FAN ALL 5 YEARS pokealot214's Avatar
    far northern Minnesota usually, but wherever my job takes me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinahann
    That's a great idea. Maybe in October for sweeps week... Everyone will be dying for a new AI fix by then.
    You're not already missing it?!? I agree though, keep the faithful fans happy with little teasers now and again. Maybe instead of 2-3 specials during a week when they are already on twice, they could spend some of that time, money and energy to put out some specials for broadcast at times when people like us(fanatical type fans) are 'jones-ing' for it. That way, maybe I could even see this special that I am so anxious to see.
    only here occasionally due to work schedule... here mentally even less BTW... you can just call me poke

Quote Originally Posted by pokealot214
    You're not already missing it?!? I agree though, keep the faithful fans happy with little teasers now and again. Maybe instead of 2-3 specials during a week when they are already on twice, they could spend some of that time, money and energy to put out some specials for broadcast at times when people like us(fanatical type fans) are 'jones-ing' for it. That way, maybe I could even see this special that I am so anxious to see.
    Exactly. They run a MAJOR risk of burnout when they show AI 5 nights a week; even when it's at a fever pitch. Dole it out a little, guys!
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

+ Reply to Thread