+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fantasia's 'Diva' Behaviour

Fantasia's 'Diva' Behaviour

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds14651.html

Freshly-appointed American Idol winner Fantasia Burrino has apparently "shocked" guests on an American breakfast show with her diva-like behaviour.

Appearing on CBS' The Early Show yesterday, the 19-year-old is said to have "demanded" that the other guests - including an Esquire editor and a teen who'd lost 250 pounds - leave the green room so that she could use the dressing room. Teen Hollywood reports that Fantasia asked producers to instead sheperd the guests "into the bowels of CBS somewhere".

A CBS spokesman said: "To my knowledge, she did not request it. Whenever we have live performers, we give them the whole greenroom, because it's bigger."

I don't believe that for a second. Tasia is way too sweet and nice a person - the things people will say to get attention
    2003-2008.

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    I don't believe it either.

I obviously don't know her, but she doesn't really strike me as being like that either.
    She was great on On Air the other day.
    Relaxed and funny and just having a really good time.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I don't believe it. I just can't imagine Fantasia saying the word 'bowels'. Heck, I don't think alot of people say the word 'bowels'. If they wanted to make a good rumor, they could have said that she said that they could break they're shoes, for all she cares. That's more... believable.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Also, you have to love the fact that they blatantly mispelled her last name. 'Burrino' sounds like a breakfast food or a mexican dish, and 'u' is far, far away from 'a' on the keyboard... :rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by boredouttamind
    Also, you have to love the fact that they blatantly mispelled her last name. 'Burrino' sounds like a breakfast food or a mexican dish, and 'u' is far, far away from 'a' on the keyboard... :rolleyes
    "Burrino" & NO WAY I believe this- not even for 1 second :rolleyes Gimme a break!

I think the use of the word "bowels" totally discredits the source. Why someone would bother to make this up is beyond me. Maybe some sour grapes?
    I'll miss you Amy, George, and La Toya

Quote Originally Posted by raretruffle
    I think the use of the word "bowels" totally discredits the source. Why someone would bother to make this up is beyond me. Maybe some sour grapes?

Foster Your Inner Kacey BobDobolina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raretruffle
    I suspect AI withdrawal. After a 24/7 intravenous linke of AI coverage, they now have to deal with complete cold turkey of news. Making stuff up probably takes the edge off.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast