+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: who's your favorite?

Foster Your Inner Kacey BobDobolina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by misterhyper

Yep, according to the TV Tome website Zack doesn't like to tell his real age. And even on the www.zackwernersite.com there's no mention of it. You don't see Sass Jordan trying to hide her age.

Seems like middle-aged Zack is a wee bit conceited and insecure...
    That's a fansite that he doesn't seem to have anything to do with. It's a bit confusing when the person calls it an "official fansite". But she's pretty clear that "this site is not associated with Zack Werner or Venus Corporation. It is strictly a fan site that I, a fan, have started." So, I wouldn't come to any conclusions based on his age not being on that site.

Middle-aged? I do believe Zack is the same age is me, he is from my hometown and I recall reading something in my hometown newspaper that he graduated from high school the same year as me...1985. You all can do the math.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Don't let the teenies fool you, mid-thirties is certainly not middle aged. You're still comfortably in prime-time, Jane.

(Though this may sound morbid, if medicine makes half the strides it looks like it's going to, you may only be 25% through your eventual life span.)

Awww...thanks, Bob.

Now Sass...she is old Seriously, how old is Sass by now? She's gotta be in her mid-40's, at least.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Favourite Idol contestants this season (and people who I think have a decent shot at a music career).

Kalan
    Theresa
    Jacob
    Kaleb
    Kirk Baker (and maybe his buddy Adam too)
    Andrea Gal
    Annie Lefebvre
    Raj Ramawad (this season's Andrew Leader)
    Rebecca Abbott
    Diane Archer
    Mohanza
    Willy White
    Kyla Sandulak
    Ted Senecal

Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    Middle-aged? I do believe Zack is the same age is me, he is from my hometown and I recall reading something in my hometown newspaper that he graduated from high school the same year as me...1985. You all can do the math.
    Sure let's do the math. If Zack graduated in '85 at the most he could be 37. And according to http://www.therubins.com/health/healthy2010.htm the average Canadian male lives to be about 75. So the middle of 75 would be about 37.5

OK I'm just being cruel. Actually middle age is usually defined as 40 to 60 years old (although there's no 'official' universally-accepted definition anywhere that I know of). But 37 is really dang close. Take my word for it

Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    Awww...thanks, Bob.

Now Sass...she is old Seriously, how old is Sass by now? She's gotta be in her mid-40's, at least.
    She should be 42 this season (her bio said she was 41 in season one). She can look pretty good when the lighting and makeup are working in her favour, but there are times when it really looks like her life of sex, drugs and rock & roll have taken their toll. Compare her with Paula Abdul who is the same age...

Quote Originally Posted by misterhyper
    She should be 42 this season (her bio said she was 41 in season one). She can look pretty good when the lighting and makeup are working in her favour, but there are times when it really looks like her life of sex, drugs and rock & roll have taken their toll. Compare her with Paula Abdul who is the same age...
    My personal nickname for Paula is leatherface; she's a sweet lady and all, but I don't find her the least bit attractive. To be fair, I didn't find her that attractive when she was younger either. (Why am I always disagreeing with these sass/paula comparisons? )

Even though I find my reaction a bit odd considering that Sass is significantly older than me, I think she's quite attractive.

p.s. I think "do the math" was a rhetorical request.

Quote Originally Posted by BobDobolina
    My personal nickname for Paula is leatherface; she's a sweet lady and all, but I don't find her the least bit attractive. To be fair, I didn't find her that attractive when she was younger either. (Why am I always disagreeing with these sass/paula comparisons? )

Even though I find my reaction a bit odd considering that Sass is significantly older than me, I think she's quite attractive.

p.s. I think "do the math" was a rhetorical request.

Actually, my doing the math was intended to be a joke - maybe it wasn't sufficiently obvious

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567