+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: who's your favorite?

Quote Originally Posted by BobDobolina
    Interesting. I'm not that surprised about Jason, but I didn't think Theresa was going to be despise material for anyone.
    It's not that I despise Theresa, It's just that she hasn't won me over. She has a nice voice, but I have a feeling her whole 'earnest' thing is a tad, well, fake. It's jmho though, anyone can disagree.
    Something I wasn't sure of, but I was in the middle of, Something I forget now - Keane, This is the last time

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    My favourite is Theresa by far. She performed so amazingly yesterday. i thought she'd be like a Jenny Gear, well better with all those artsy type songs but I liked her song selection and her voice and control and everything is just amazing.

My favourites are Jacob and Kalan. I think those two should make it pretty far and I think Kalan will win the whole thing. I also like Theresa, but she hasn't blown me away like some people.

The only person I'm completely adverse to is Manoah. I find most of the rest of them pretty bland.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Jay
    I'm glad Theresa did well last night but I'm afraid, in the the long run, she will be overshadowed by Jacob's flamboyance and Kalan's teeny-bopper fan base.

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay
    I'm glad Theresa did well last night but I'm afraid, in the the long run, she will be overshadowed by Jacob's flamboyance and Kalan's teeny-bopper fan base.
    I actually disagree with you. I think Theresa being the best girl in the competition will help her. She is also more consistant than both of them. Jacob can't play dress up every show, so we need to see how his next performence goes. And Kalan is a great rocker but I think that Theresa original style and great presence on stage will overshadow Kalan

Go Adria and Natalie! CaNaDiAn FaN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    My favourites are Jacob and Kalan. I think those two should make it pretty far and I think Kalan will win the whole thing. I also like Theresa, but she hasn't blown me away like some people.

The only person I'm completely adverse to is Manoah. I find most of the rest of them pretty bland.
    I completely agree.
    Currently Watching:
    Big Brother 5 - Canadian Idol

- Nokomis - Theresa

Quote Originally Posted by baskiddball
    I actually disagree with you. I think Theresa being the best girl in the competition will help her. She is also more consistant than both of them. Jacob can't play dress up every show, so we need to see how his next performence goes. And Kalan is a great rocker but I think that Theresa original style and great presence on stage will overshadow Kalan
    I don't find Theresa has much stage presence at all. She has a beautiful voice but she just stands there looking geeky and singing her heart out. I can't see her overshadowing anyone unless she changes what she does on stage.

My favorites are Theresa and Kalan... I haven't watched too much of this season, but I seen their performances... and I think I'm definitley going to try and watch now.

FORT Newbie

Favorites

Well the judges favourites are painfully, obviously...Jacob, Kalan, Kaleb, and Theresa. If they have their way, those would be a four-way tie for Canadian Idol. Then, they could roll and blend them all together and maybe come up with one Idol who has some consistency, some personality that doesn't require ritalin or anti-depressants, and someone who could hold their own outside of the competition in the REAL world where they aren't beseiged by love and adoration from our oh-so "professional" judges!

My votes for Top Two are:

Manoah and
    Jason

FORT Newbie

Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by IdolCanadien
    I don't find Theresa has much stage presence at all. She has a beautiful voice but she just stands there looking geeky and singing her heart out. I can't see her overshadowing anyone unless she changes what she does on stage.
    THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally someone else has said it! The girl has a pleasant, nice singing voice! Nothing more, and NOTHING less. She stands there, looks geeky, and sings her heart out. That's what girls in high school choirs do. That's not what Canadian Idols do, or what singers who hope to have a big career i music do. NO OFFENSE, Theresa...you're my homey, both from Saskatoon...but when the judges and their endless adoration goes away from you, and you're left on your own, we're still just left with a geekily attractive girl standing in one spot and singing, and moving her head in weird contortions that don't match the song she's singing!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast