+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: who's your favorite?

Kalan, Theresa, Ted

FORT Newbie
    Jacob Hoggard!! The best, hottest and second sexiest guy with a lip ring ever!!

Foster Your Inner Kacey BobDobolina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oscar
    (Of course I was a big Jenny Gear fan too - so what do I know!)
    I just saw my first CI1 episode (the top 10 one). Man, that Jenny really struck me as a really, really strange cookie. And Zack seemed a lot meaner than what I've seen in CI2.

Zack is a LOT kinder and gentler this year, Bob. It's Jake who's getting kinda bitchy now. You will also note, as time goes on, that Sass appears to have either forgotten to take her meds or has a mickey of vodka under the judges' table. Jenny is actually uber-cool - and she does a kickass version of Summertime.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by BobDobolina
    I just saw my first CI1 episode (the top 10 one). Man, that Jenny really struck me as a really, really strange cookie.
    Oh, you haven't seen her at her strangest! You must see her top 32 performance of Tower of Song and her audition. Go here and scroll down. Her top 10 performances were tame in comparison. Watch the judges reaction to her audition. Unbelievable!

I love Manoah and Jacob.. despise Theresa and Jason

but hey, what do i know? i just watch the show!!
    Something I wasn't sure of, but I was in the middle of, Something I forget now - Keane, This is the last time

Jay
    I hope Theresa does well and doesn't choke in front of a much larger live audience.

Quote Originally Posted by happyblue
    Oh, you haven't seen her at her strangest! You must see her top 32 performance of Tower of Song and her audition. Go here and scroll down. Her top 10 performances were tame in comparison. Watch the judges reaction to her audition. Unbelievable!
    Wow. You are so right about it being unbelievable. I couldn't be more surprised at their reaction. I thought Sass was laughing at her on first viewing. But I obviously was missing something. Even Zack almost broke down. He had a quivering lip and was literally on the verge of crying. I've checked out her other stuff a few times. She definitely has artistic integrity, though I still don't yet fully get her. But, I'm definitely intrigued.

Quote Originally Posted by acclyaimed4
    I love Manoah and Jacob.. despise Theresa and Jason

but hey, what do i know? i just watch the show!!
    Interesting. I'm not that surprised about Jason, but I didn't think Theresa was going to be despise material for anyone.

I like Jacob Hoggard to win Canadian Idol
    Cathy92

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast