+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Promising start.

Promising start.

I know it's early days, but I was encouraged by how much talent I think was unearthed last night.

I saw quite a few poeple that were head and shoulders above many of the AI3 final 32.

I hope the series continues in this vein.
    "That's Numberwang!"

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I enjoyed it as well. I stopped watching AI3 after the final 12 pretty much because it just got stupid. I don't think Canadian's will just vote through the cute loser to spite the judges or other nonsense like that.

I agree.
    I think the fact that the judges are simply 'better' than the US judges,more constructive in their criticisms on the whole, there will be no need for people to feel they have to spite them.
    At least not in numbers that could skew the results.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I actually didn't think it was good last night

Normally, I hate the first few shows. They concentrate on people that won't make the top 10. Or 11. Or 12, or whatever it turns out to be. We don't see the vast majority of people that make it through to the top 32.

I think that there will be a better overall group, judging from what the judges say they are looking for. I thought the F12 in AI3 was abysmal. I'm optimistic that the four judges will pick a better group than that.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Reality Fanatic
    I actually didn't think it was good last night
    I have to agree with you. I shook my head at a few of the people they picked. I didn't see much talent last night, VERY few and far between. I DID like Andrea, the last person who tried out in one of the cities. I'm hoping they just didn't show us all the great people, since in the clips after each city, they quickly showed people coming out with the gold tickets, but didn't show them inside auditioning. I hope tonight is better.

Reality Fanatic
    They concentrate on people that won't make the top 10. Or 11. Or 12, or whatever it turns out to be.
    Exactly...you said it much better than "I" did ROFL

Norelle//TrueBeauty Shandilized's Avatar
    Brock Goombridge so better get in the final 32... so gonna vote for him!!
    ::CYCLE4::
    [Tatiana][Rebecca][Naima][Kahlen][Christina]

I don't know who should make it to the final 10. They showed some people that are interesting but I think we saw more people with personalities, people who are marketable.

It's still too early to say who will end up in the top 10.

+ Reply to Thread