+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Contestants You'd Like To See Audition Again For AI4

Foster Your Inner Kacey BobDobolina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LJB1123
    I was under the impression that if they make the Top 32, they are unable to return. Does anyone know if that is accurate? Not sure where I heard or read that but I vaguely remember hearing it in regards to Matt Metzger saying he had tried last year (2003) but did not make the Top 32 so he decided to try again in 2004. Anyone know more info?
    Yes, that is true. Lisa Leushner said as much in her interview at IdolsOnFox.com.

This isn't exactly what the topic asked, but you know who I'd like to see try out? A few of the "good singers" that were rejected by the WB SuperStar, especially since two of them were male singers, which there seems to be a shortage of in AI.
    - The Lenny Kravitz looking guy.
    - The italian/middle-eastern looking guy who said he was a white boy with Soul whom Briggs told to "beat it."
    - The extremely hot girl who turned down Briggs for a date. She had a great tone to her voice.
    - The girl who sang "Somewhere over the rainbow" for which Briggs gave the "da-da...da!..da-da...dum *rasberry*"

I really would like to see Sara Logan come back. After the judges were showering her in praise, how could they have cut her?!

I'd also like to see Bao Viet, Nicole Tieri, and Army Martha come back. They were all very talented. How they were shunted aside in favor of the Romans and Lisa Wilson I'll never know.
    I'll miss you Amy, George, and La Toya

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDobolina
    Yes, that is true. Lisa Leushner said as much in her interview at IdolsOnFox.com.

This isn't exactly what the topic asked, but you know who I'd like to see try out? A few of the "good singers" that were rejected by the WB SuperStar, especially since two of them were male singers, which there seems to be a shortage of in AI.
    - The Lenny Kravitz looking guy.
    - The italian/middle-eastern looking guy who said he was a white boy with Soul whom Briggs told to "beat it."
    - The extremely hot girl who turned down Briggs for a date. She had a great tone to her voice.
    - The girl who sang "Somewhere over the rainbow" for which Briggs gave the "da-da...da!..da-da...dum *rasberry*"
    Don't forget the naked girl who Vitamin C called "gimicky". But I agree with you. That's the first thing I thought when they turned down some good singers. But I did enjoy seeing some of the egotistical guys shot down.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

wanna check you for ticks SecondBase's Avatar
    sarah santiago!
    Praise seitan!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123