+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Contestants You'd Like To See Audition Again For AI4

Scooter Girl, Sarah Silva, Laketa Booker, and Kira Scott.

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    The ones I would love to see return are Nicole Tieri, Sarah Silva, Draeh Hancock (retro pink girl), Jasmine Artega, Sara Logan, Cassie LeBeau (If she gets her lyrics down), Bao Viet, and Martha Krabbil. Maybe even Hawaiian Big Girl Paula.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

scoob: I'm with you on the Hawaiian girl, Paula. I dug her. I thought I was the only one.
    Glad I'm not.

I want Susie Vulaca (is that how you spell it?) back.... she was robbed on the wildcard show, I thought she should have been picked and not Leah....

FORT Newbie
    I was under the impression that if they make the Top 32, they are unable to return. Does anyone know if that is accurate? Not sure where I heard or read that but I vaguely remember hearing it in regards to Matt Metzger saying he had tried last year (2003) but did not make the Top 32 so he decided to try again in 2004. Anyone know more info?

Oh I forgot about Kira Scott. Her too.

I also want to see Kira Bivens making a reappearance. "THEY'RE GONNA HAVE A WHITE TRASH IDOL!" Definetly one of the funniest moments of the season.
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

FORT Fanatic
    LJB1123, contestants who originally made the top 30+ unfortunately cannot come back (for another chance to compete on the show). So such names as Lisa, Matt Metzger, Suzy, Marque, and Elizabeth won't be seen again.

Unless they're approached with the lame job of audition correspondent (Kristin Holt, anyone)?

Quote Originally Posted by AI Critic

Nicole Tieri (Scooter Girl):
    She's was the one under America's radar, but was unfortunately cut right before the 32. Hopefully if she comes back she won't be overlooked.

[B]

She was one of my faves, loved her personality. Hope she comes back for AI4 and gets a shot at Hollywood.

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    Scooter Girl, Sarah Silva, Draeh Hancock, Bao Viet, and Sara Logan.

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Remember puppet girl? She had a great voice, and probably would have been put through if she didn't do her puppet act.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast