+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Finalists on On Air

As for the body odor thing, it was pretty clear to me he was referring to Reuben. He said something to the effect that "I'm not going to say who it is, but I think you can figure it out." The only obvious person is Reuben.
    If this is how it was phrased, and BobDob made this assumption, which I've not known him to normally do, then how many others made the same assumption?
    Sing & dance the night away!

Ruben has regular, weekly I believe, manicures and pedicures for heaven's sake, how many guys can say that?
    How many women can for that matter?
    It is well documented that not only is Ruben fastidious about his personal hygiene, but I have seen many interviews where after moving in for the opeing hug the interviewer has actually said how good he smells.

Ryan should not have made that comment imo.
    It was rude and unnecessary.

Jayarinca is right, there were rumours last season about Trenyce smelling bad because of her various weaves.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    I certainly didn't, I actually ruled Ruben out right away.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

With regard to Tasia saying she wanted to tape Jen's mouth shut, I think she made that comment after Ryan asked each of them who they were "scared" of when they heard them sing, i.e. who did they think would be major competition?

I seem to recall Tasia chose Jennifer and that is when she jokingly said she wanted to tape her mouth shut.
    I could well be wrong though.
    One quick question about On Air, what happened to Rosanna?
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    Why did she say that?
    It was said jokingly. Ryan asked who the contestants were afraid to go up against during the competition, and many chose Jennifer, Fantasia, or LaToya. Fantasia said there were a couple of nights she wanted to tape Jen's mouth up so she couldn't sing. I liked that moment because Jen was modest, and I've found her immodest in other interviews. Fantasia is so funny!

I thought Camile did well. You can tell she hasn't been performing a lot however.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    I dunno where Rosanna went. Anyway, Fantasia said as soon as she heard Jennifer open her mouth in Pasedena, she wanted to tape it shut.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

Don't Leave Me This Way! LendMe50Cent's Avatar
    I was a little surprised at the answer to the "Who Were You Most Afraid Of?"

I was expecting them to say Fantasia and Latoya, but surprisingly (at least to me), a lot of people said Jennifer.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    One quick question about On Air, what happened to Rosanna?
    Rosanna's role on the show seems to have been reduced substantially. She now only appears as a remote correspondent. I just hope she doesn't dissapears the way Eden's Crush did.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Exactly,poor old Eden's Crush.

I like Rosanna.
    She was welcome relief from "All Ryan All The Time."
    "That's Numberwang!"

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I wouldn't be surprised if Jennifer sounded alot better in the studios. It seems to me that she has a powerful voice.

I agree with the majority; alot of the jokes were kind of stupid. The smelling joke was especially strange, even though if I had to guess I'd pick Rickey.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast