+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Finalists on On Air

FORT Fogey
    It was Ruben because I heard the same thing about him when that tour was going on. Plus didnt he have his own separate bus?

I thought everyone looked and sounded great except Camille. She seems like a cool girl but she is the only one who didnt sound good during the song.

Premium Member
    Oh I meant to ask earlier....I missed a brief segment of the show. Can someone please explain what was happening when they were all holding up the photos of the contestants faces?

Foster Your Inner Kacey BobDobolina's Avatar
    They were being asked various questions by Ryan like "who would you be most likely to go to with a problem", "who would you most likely set up with your best friend" and "which contestant were you most worried about competing against." Those are the only questions that come to mind right now.

Camille sounded AWFUL, as usual. The girl just can't sing.
    JPL is easier to tolerate when he's singing. He should just stick to that.
    I do like to watch him dance, too.

I thought that Trenyce was the one who smelled. There was talk of her never washing her hair.

Foster Your Inner Kacey BobDobolina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81
    I thought everyone looked and sounded great except Camille. She seems like a cool girl but she is the only one who didnt sound good during the song.
    It was remarkable. Even though she only sang for 5 seconds, she managed to throw in at least a dozen of her bizarre, distracting trademark hand gestures.

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    And a few of those ghastly deep "yeah yeahs" she's been accustomed to lately. :rolleyes
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyoku
    Did anyone besides me think that Leah Labelle sounded really good in Ain't No Mountain High Enough? Plus she looks great, especially the hair!

Btw, anyone else notice Fantasia taking the basket at the end as her gift?
    Yeah I thought Leah sounded really good, she had a lot of time to practice, to bad she's not going on the tour. Now although Camile sounded not that great, I still like her for some eason. (could it be her walking on the beach in that bikini???) and I still think one day she will be very good.
    Yeah Diana got the BoBo down, but Jasmin, OMG!!!!, She needs to just not dance and be hot like she is, she will be fine.
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

Quote Originally Posted by BobDobolina
    It was remarkable. Even though she only sang for 5 seconds, she managed to throw in at least a dozen of her bizarre, distracting trademark hand gestures.
    okay I am sitting here laughing my @ss off looking at your baby Di avatar funny ass a ...... hahahaha
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

I agree. Both the gay Matt joke and the short Simon routine came off as really stupid and desperate attempt at humour and getting attention. Matt didn't seem to find it particularly amusing. And it really didn't seem smart for a short guy like JPL to make fun of somebody's height. The first thing I thought was, hey what about you! At least, Latoya called him out on interrupting her to make his pre-planned jokes. (He did sound better than usual singing, though.) But like Kitsch said, no need to take it too seriously. I'm sure he's a good kid. It's just our job to hyper-analyze around here.
    Mwah! BobDob"

I thought the Simon joke JPL made was pretty funny. And obviously JPL knows he's short. It's not a mystery to him or anyone anywhere, so if anyone could be making a joke about height-- it might as well be JPL. Pot? Meet kettle.

I thought, all in all, the kids were pretty darn cute and seemed to genuinely like each other. And it didn't seem as thought any of them were at all bothered by the ribbing that went on. They're just goofing around...it just happens to be on TV.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast