+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: American Idol 3, The Finale: The Dueling Divas Duke It Out

Recap of Result show?

Hey John or Lobeck, will there be a recap of the final result show in a few days...(or today) hahaha..hoping.

Thank You Lobeck!

Thank you lobeck for the wonderful recap! I'm going to miss your AI recaps. Thank you again.

Some Diana fans are still saying that her "Don't Cry Out Loud" Finale performance was okay... which is overstating it. It was incredibly off-key Her vocals weren't strong that night... which is a pity, because I was rooting for her initially.
    2003-2008.

I keep losing my keys!!!! royalcloudjumpe's Avatar
    I think Diana started off great and ended great on Don't Cry Out Loud, but somewhere in the middle she lost it.....I guess things happen sometimes.

Oh well....thanks for the recap Lobeck.
    Alanis Morissette - So-Called Chaos GO BUY YOURS NOW!!
    Mrs. Dalloway said she'd buy the flowers herself today.
    Diana DeGarmo, she almost had it all

Great recap! They're better than the real thing! I eagerly await the final results recap!!

Has it occurred to anyone else that the reason the final votes were so close the last two seasons, 51%-49%, might be due to the busy phone lines? If each line has a maximum load of recordable calls per hour, and reaches it, the total votes for each number would come out very close, wouldn't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Tickety
    Some Diana fans are still saying that her "Don't Cry Out Loud" Finale performance was okay... which is overstating it. It was incredibly off-key Her vocals weren't strong that night... which is a pity, because I was rooting for her initially.
    I agree, I thought it was awful! It was painful to listen to it, she was so off key and I thought she was shouting a lot of it.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by CourtneyLove
    Great recap, I agree with virtually everything you said, except honestly, I thought Diana was really shrieking "I Believe" and straining her voice, and I wondered if that wasn't why she couldn't remain in tune for Don't Cry Outloud, because last week's version was really very good.

Still, Fantasia's "I Believe" was phenomenal, I too place it high with summertime... I thought it was amazing...

Great review as usual!

Great Recap, Lobeck!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123