+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Unforgettable Moments Throughout AI3

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    I'm surprised no one mentioned Simon's blown out of proportion middle finger incident.

Amy's "I'm not mad, I'm just hungry." comment.

The girl who said she didn't sound that good because her panty-hose were too big, and Simon said something like "Oh, in that case, you're through to Hollywood."

Russian Sergey's version of english "I'm Too Sexy" in a french accent.

After three bad Hollywood auditions, Michael Keowyn's bitter complaint that since Simon said his initial audition of "Unchained Melody" was the best he'd ever heard, he should get a free ticket to the top thirty-two. :rolleyes

People like Kara Master, Jonah Moananu, the Roman brothers, Lisa Wilson, and Heather Piccinini making it over people like Nicole Tieri, Sarah Logan, and Sarah Silva.

The first all female final four in Idol history.

Cassie LeBeau's complaint that she couldn't remember her lyrics because of the stagelights, so the judges had the lights turned off, and she didn't regain her memory.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

Quote Originally Posted by scooberoo
    Cassie LeBeau's complaint that she couldn't remember her lyrics because of the stagelights, so the judges had the lights turned off, and she didn't regain her memory.
    That's a good one. I'm sorry I missed it.

Foster Your Inner Kacey BobDobolina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pillbeam
    Matt's charismatic personality. Hope to see him as a host on TV soon.
    I could actually see that. Maybe one of those dating shows or something like "Kids do the darndest things"? He'd be much more personable than that :Bob Sagat guy who seems to be on all of those things. Or, perhaps with his prediliction towards bubble baths, he could fit in as the first straight guy on that makeover show, what is it called, straight eye for the white guy or something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by scooberoo
    Amy's "I'm not mad, I'm just hungry." comment.

The girl who said she didn't sound that good because her panty-hose were too big, and Simon said something like "Oh, in that case, you're through to Hollywood."

You have a pretty keen memory, scoob! Those were some funny moments That reminds of that goat-voiced girl (Kira?) who was crying and saying that AI would suck without her, and the only people they were accepting was a bunch of white trash. I hate to admit it, but I sure hope she tries out again next year. I'd love to see them throw that in her face.

Quote Originally Posted by BobDobolina
    That reminds of that goat-voiced girl (Kira?) who was crying and saying that AI would suck without her, and the only people they were accepting was a bunch of white trash. I hate to admit it, but I sure hope she tries out again next year. I'd love to see them throw that in her face.
    I sincerely think that that was case of the pot calling the kettle black (er white).

Resident Anime Robot Griffin11287's Avatar
    The manwoman Cher performance, and that guy from Kosovo, as well as all the others mentioned. And I loved Matt Rogers's farewell to Simon. Truly classy AND utterly hilarious. And despite all his criticisms, Simon was 110% right when he saud John took it like a man. Hey, I'm BACK! LOL. I decided to come back hearing there'd be a Last Comic Standing 2 and being a new AI watcher.

I haven't read anyones because I didn't want that to influence my choices, so I'll read everyone's after I post this. Here's mine:

-Scat Girl's audition with the wail at the end.
    -Roland from Kosovo's audition and the judges snorting.
    -Karmen Varjabedian's audition (how can anyone forget?)
    -William Hung's audition.
    -Scooter Girl running in circles in the entrance door after she found out she didn't get cut during a round at hte Hollywood auditions.
    -Fantasia's BoBo.
    -Group 2's suckiness.
    -LaToya's "All By Myself".
    -Simon saying he could drive a car into Lisa Wilson's mouth.
    -The cruelness of cutting 4 people from the wildcard show on live TV.
    -Suzy being robbed.
    -Diana's 17 second note in "A Broken Wing"
    -Fantasia telling Simon he doesn't know class.
    -Amy's "Sin Wagon".
    -John Stevens' "la la la la la"'s during "Crocodile Rock".
    -Jennifer being booted WAYYYY too early.
    -Fantasia's "Summertime".
    -John Stevens and latin music = chocolate ice cream and onions.
    -LaToya messing up her in-between on Big Band night.
    -LaToya's "Don't Rain On My Parade".
    -LaToya going WAYYYY too early.
    -Diana's "No More Tears".
    -Diana's "Don't Cry Out Loud".
    -Fantasia breaking her shoe.

FORT Regular
    - Jasmine's soul week performance.
    - Lisa Leuschner being robbed twice
    - Jasmine's tears on Disco week
    - Jasmine's dress on Disco week
    - Jasmine's dress on top 3 special
    - Latoya being voted off
    - Fantasia telling Simon "you dont' know class!"
    - John Stevens' "My girl" :phhht
    - The three divas in the bottom three
    - Jasmine's Homecoming to Hawaii
    - Matt's sing-off to Simon
    - George being picked as wildcard
    - Fantasia's "I believe"
    - Fantasia's winning moment

Quote Originally Posted by Akuma24601
    And speaking of Randy, I suddenly recall that during Kiera Scott's audition, all the judges left the room except Randy. Being the only one left to have a say, Randy let her through to Hollywood. Then there was Kiera Scott's reaction to not making the top 32, wondering if these people were looking for "trailer trash idol" or something along those lines. :rolleyes
    That wasn't Kira Scott, that was Kiira Bivens. Kira S. was the black woman with the horrible attitude (attacked all three judges); Kiira B. was the Kimberly Caldwell lookalike/wannabe/whatever with the horrible attitude.

I remember:
    "Pen salesman" JPL's dancing in the lobby after his first audition (one of the girls was that awful singing Lisa Wilson) while the background was playing "Play that funky music, white boy."

Premium Member
    Great lists everyone.

I have another I want to add but I cannot remember this young lady's name, maybe someone else will remember? There was a girl in the audition shows, I want to say in the top 32 (AI3). I believe it was younger black girl with long hair. The judges told her at one point to be...bolder? more confident? The next time she sang in front of them she was very rude to the judges, Simon in particular, and Paula gave her a well deserved (IMO) tongue lashing for being so disrespectful. Please someone remember so I know I didn't hallucinate it.

That was Kira Scott. She didn't like Simon in the first place, but once people with attitudes get going, they're hard to stop. Then Paula and Randy got in the way so she had to get them, too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast