+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AI Prediction Game - Final Results!

Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    Will you be watching Last Comic Standing??? Maybe we can shift this game over there?!
    Great idea dvm!

There'd be so much strategizing with an LCS game cause we'd have to guess who wins immunity, who gets challenged. Sounds like fun! BobDob I think you'd like this show.

Congrats to April Lottie and kudos to BobDob for a very interesitng game. Next time, I'll make it a point to play the game every week and see where I'll end up in the rankings

Just wanted to throw iin my thanks to Bob. Its been real.

Fade to black
    Bobdob... thanks for your hard work in doing this, it was fun and greatly appreciated by this AI fan.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Congrats AprilLottie, and thank you Bobdob. This game has been wonderful, all because of you.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDobolina
    You guys are all very welcome. Hopefully, we will get to do it again next year. The one thing you can say about the crappy voting system is that it did make the prediction game more interesting.

This is probably not the place to say it, but the truth is I can't stand reality TV. I like AI b/c it so nice to get to know these kids and see them do so well. And it really is remarkable that some of them may earn, literally, a lifetime of amazing experiences and opportunities... all from a little TV show.

But I do like your taste, so I'm going to take your advice and check it out. So, what does DVM stand for anyway?
    DVM are just my initials. Nothing too exciting there.

Anyhow, you're gonna love LCS. It's a great entertaining show. You really should check it out. January 2005 is too long before we see you around here again!

And Congratulations to Aprillottie! You should print out these results and stick it straight on your refridgerator. A++++

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123