+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Next Season's Auditions

A I FAN ALL 5 YEARS pokealot214's Avatar
    far northern Minnesota usually, but wherever my job takes me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cannonballler
    Does anyone know what the time zone is in Alaska? Do they get to vote for 2 hours without competing with the other states?
    cannonballer, They will overlap with the pacific time zone by one hour of their two hour voting period. Despite it's size, the whole state is in the same time zone, and so the whole state will have one hour of voting time to themselves. Not to worry though, if you are dreading a repeat of what purportedly happened with the Hawai'ian vote this season. The state of Alaska, although one fifth the size of the rest of the 49 states combined, has only slghtly more than half the population of the state of Hawai'i at 615,900. If they repeat next year with the four hour time limit for voting on finale night, they will still have only one hour to themselves.
    only here occasionally due to work schedule... here mentally even less BTW... you can just call me poke

If the producers have really listened to the media and the fans, there will be greater talent next season. I think the locations may also help!

Quote Originally Posted by SkatingFreak
    They'll probably get a herd of eskimos auditioning in Anchorage.

LOL j/k

Okay, okay - I'm from Alaska and I'm part Eskimo and I know for certain we are not a herd. We're um Alaskans okay?

Not funny. :nono
    The robots I know all want to be cowboys

I'm from Anchorage and am very, very excited and looking forward to going. I hope we get a very diverse group competing. And as a previous poster said, you'd be surprised how much talent comes out of here.
    The robots I know all want to be cowboys

Quote Originally Posted by Lexx

Okay, okay - I'm from Alaska and I'm part Eskimo and I know for certain we are not a herd. We're um Alaskans okay?

Not funny. :nono

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234