+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Did (insert conspirators here) know who won in advance?

Reality? Really?

Is it true that NC fans knew winner before live reveal?

I apologize if this has already been mentioned anywhere . . . there are so many posts to read since last night that I haven't been able to get through them all yet!

Our local Fox news affiliate had sent a reporter to CA to attend the AI3 finale. After the show, she had a live (but very short) interview with Fantasia outside the Kodak Theatre. At one point in her report (not during the interview with Fantasia), the reporter mentioned that the fans at the North Carolina arena somehow knew who had won 30-60 minutes before it was announced live on the finale. She offhandedly commented that it still hadn't been discovered how the NC fans knew in advance. I never heard another word about it.

Did anyone else hear anything about this? (Not that it really matters . . . I was just curious whether it was true that there had been a leak of the winner's name, since I haven't heard anything since.)

I'm guessing the same reason everyone else assumed Fantasia won - the fact that she didn't sing "I Believe" prior to the announcement, clearing the way for her to sing it again.

Whether that's really the case, or whether a lot of people assumed, is up for grabs.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    I'm guessing the same reason everyone else assumed Fantasia won - the fact that she didn't sing "I Believe" prior to the announcement, clearing the way for her to sing it again.

Whether that's really the case, or whether a lot of people assumed, is up for grabs.
    Or another media freak decided to throw it out there to cause another ripple in the rumor river that has been overflowing since about week 5 of the finals.

You Ought To See Her Fly Paradigm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pabby
    I apologize if this has already been mentioned anywhere . . . there are so many posts to read since last night that I haven't been able to get through them all yet!

Our local Fox news affiliate had sent a reporter to CA to attend the AI3 finale. After the show, she had a live (but very short) interview with Fantasia outside the Kodak Theatre. At one point in her report (not during the interview with Fantasia), the reporter mentioned that the fans at the North Carolina arena somehow knew who had won 30-60 minutes before it was announced live on the finale. She offhandedly commented that it still hadn't been discovered how the NC fans knew in advance. I never heard another word about it.

Did anyone else hear anything about this? (Not that it really matters . . . I was just curious whether it was true that there had been a leak of the winner's name, since I haven't heard anything since.)
    For what its worth. The information was leaked on the net 2 hours prior to finale.
    Win or Lose: Diana Degarmo is my American Idol!

See, now THERE'S a good conspiracy!

I don't believe it for a moment.

It wasn't us, was it John?

Ryan knew..

Ryan said on his show that he knew who the winner was when they were rehearsing for the show. He said he was trying not to make any eye contact with either one of them! Last year Clay Aiken knew that Ruben won because he saw the card with Ruben's name on it! So this year Ryan said that they didn't put either name on the card. It was just blank! HahA..

thats an intresting story thanks for posting it!
    Congrats To Fantasia!The New American Idol!

u wish u could b me
    Did you guys see how the judges tried to sway the votes a bit.I'm a Fantasia fan but it seemed like on the Tuesday when they were singing they overly-praised Fantasia and put Diana down. Randy actually called Fantasia "brilliant" 7 times when he commented on her.But for Diana they insisted on how she messed up in the middle.(I mean come on she's 16 and it was their last show)

Did anybody see how when Fantasia won,her family was trying to go up on stage to celebrate but they told then not to.

And last I think it was predictable that Fantasia would win.Because Diana decided on singing "I Believe" while Fantasia sang "Dream".Knowing that the winner sings "I Believe", if Diana won she would have to sing it for the 2nd time. Not to mention all the celebrities that were rooting for Fantasia.

You Ought To See Her Fly Paradigm's Avatar

Thank you. *bows*
    Win or Lose: Diana Degarmo is my American Idol!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast