+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Did (insert conspirators here) know who won in advance?

Quote Originally Posted by anya123
    Did you guys see how the judges tried to sway the votes a bit.I'm a Fantasia fan but it seemed like on the Tuesday when they were singing they overly-praised Fantasia and put Diana down. Randy actually called Fantasia "brilliant" 7 times when he commented on her.But for Diana they insisted on how she messed up in the middle.(I mean come on she's 16 and it was their last show)

Did anybody see how when Fantasia won,her family was trying to go up on stage to celebrate but they told then not to.

And last I think it was predictable that Fantasia would win.Because Diana decided on singing "I Believe" while Fantasia sang "Dream".Knowing that the winner sings "I Believe", if Diana won she would have to sing it for the 2nd time. Not to mention all the celebrities that were rooting for Fantasia.
    I know it's kind of tedious, but this has been discussed from every angle in this forum. You just have to start reading...
    When can we call a time of death on this subject?

Quote Originally Posted by anya123
    Did you guys see how the judges tried to sway the votes a bit.I'm a Fantasia fan but it seemed like on the Tuesday when they were singing they overly-praised Fantasia and put Diana down. Randy actually called Fantasia "brilliant" 7 times when he commented on her.But for Diana they insisted on how she messed up in the middle.(I mean come on she's 16 and it was their last show)

Did anybody see how when Fantasia won,her family was trying to go up on stage to celebrate but they told then not to.

And last I think it was predictable that Fantasia would win.Because Diana decided on singing "I Believe" while Fantasia sang "Dream".Knowing that the winner sings "I Believe", if Diana won she would have to sing it for the 2nd time. Not to mention all the celebrities that were rooting for Fantasia.
    Of course! If you did'nt express eternal love and devotion to Fantasia, Elton John would call you a racist

I don't think she'll go very far. Too limited appeal. Soon people will tire of her limited range and the unholy screeching trying to pass as singing.
    All generalizations are false. Including this one.
    --Mark Twain

Ryan gets the results each week around noon time. Sometimes earlier.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Reality? Really?
    Originally posted by John
    I'm guessing the same reason everyone else assumed Fantasia won - the fact that she didn't sing "I Believe" prior to the announcement, clearing the way for her to sing it again.
    I considered that, but the reporter gave the definite impression that the NC crowd knew for a fact that Fantasia had won, not that they assumed it based on song choices or rumors. Like I said, it doesn't have any relevance to the outcome, since the winner was established as soon as the voting ended after Tuesday's final competition. No conspiracy theories, just curious how this information might have been leaked to them. I hadn't heard about the internet leak, Paradigm . . . who was the source?

Cadillac Willie
    Though I don't think she will tire out quickly, due to the history of past winners, I see her fading after her first album unless it is amazing.

Back onto the topic........

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Though I don't think she will tire out quickly, due to the history of past winners, I see her fading after her first album unless it is amazing.
    And it will be amazing. Just so you know the judges did not coerce me into saying that.

On topic: Ryan knows this too.

When can we call a time of death on this subject?
    Time of death: 3:06 pm (AZ time), May 27, 2004.

NO we did NOT know anything!! If you could see our local news coverage that we've seen about 30 times today you would see the footage that our reporters shot inside the Greensboro coliseum during the announcement of the winner. It was "total" silence prior to Ryan announcing the results- then when he revealed the winner the coliseum "EXPLODED" with screams!!! We got the results when everyone else did.

Proud Reality TV Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Idol_Fan
    Last year Clay Aiken knew that Ruben won because he saw the card with Ruben's name on it! So this year Ryan said that they didn't put either name on the card. It was just blank! HahA..
    Is this true?
    I've learned that the people you care most about in life are taken from you too soon and all the less important ones just never go away. And the real pains in the ass are permanent!

Which part, Cookie? The first part is true. I'm not sure about the second part.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast