+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Photos from last night

Diana should stick to darker colors, IMO. No offense to any Diana fans as I'm one myself.
    2003-2008.

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie
    alot of us go to the Real World, Sopranos, General Discussion and Fun/games forums. Its a lot of fun here at FoRT. Once you start posting in these other forums, it'll be time for AI again.
    I've discovered the "Books" forum myself, and I'm happily spamming my way through every thread. I Love the FORT!
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

Foster Your Inner Kacey BobDobolina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Eyed Soul
    I don't mean to come off as sounding confrontational, but this statement really irritates me. It is a matter of opinion and not entirely accurate. After Fanty's last song, the other contestants bombarded her with well wishes. JPL was part of the group hug and was trying to squeeze his way in there and just wisely gave up until the hugging thinned out. I could even say until "the well-wishes mugging" thinned out, but that would be my opinion and I could very easily be wrong about that. Yes, he was gesturing to someone in the audience while he was waiting for his chance to congratulate her but I hardly see where that could be construed as obnoxious. As you can clearly see in several group photographs of the moment, he was right in there next to her for many of them.

I should also point out that before the show even started, he was quoted on the red carpet as saying that he voted for Fantasia because "he liked her a lot". He was the ONLY contestant to my knowledge with the guts to come out and say he was pulling for her. I suspect he's been voting for her all along and that to me is more supportive than how congratulatory he appeared to others on camera.

You may not like his singing or even his personality but to place judgement on his intentions when you do not know them is misguided and wrong.

That being said, congratulations to Fantasia who was my pick of the final two and congratulations to Diana who is no slouch herself.
    You're right. The day after he was eliminated, he said that she was a great person and was rooting for her. Nonetheless, I have to agree with Scooby and say his behaviour during Tasia's win was a bit revealing. The entire Kodak theatre was literally in tears watching Fantasia's emotional performance and subsequent break-down. The fact that he was so not into it that he was both ignoring what was going in and actually angrily yelling things at some poeple off-stage, did seem very self-centered, if not obnoxious, as scooby said. And it wasn't just one shot. They panned back later and he was still like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Eyed Soul
    I don't mean to come off as sounding confrontational, but this statement really irritates me. It is a matter of opinion and not entirely accurate. After Fanty's last song, the other contestants bombarded her with well wishes. JPL was part of the group hug and was trying to squeeze his way in there and just wisely gave up until the hugging thinned out. I could even say until "the well-wishes mugging" thinned out, but that would be my opinion and I could very easily be wrong about that. Yes, he was gesturing to someone in the audience while he was waiting for his chance to congratulate her but I hardly see where that could be construed as obnoxious. As you can clearly see in several group photographs of the moment, he was right in there next to her for many of them.

I should also point out that before the show even started, he was quoted on the red carpet as saying that he voted for Fantasia because "he liked her a lot". He was the ONLY contestant to my knowledge with the guts to come out and say he was pulling for her. I suspect he's been voting for her all along and that to me is more supportive than how congratulatory he appeared to others on camera.

You may not like his singing or even his personality but to place judgement on his intentions when you do not know them is misguided and wrong.

That being said, congratulations to Fantasia who was my pick of the final two and congratulations to Diana who is no slouch herself.
    George also admitted that he was rooting for Fantasia before the finale. Good for JPL though.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

I was afraid all night that Paula's tit was gonna pop right out. And I had never even noticed them before. When did she have that done?

I liked Kelly's outfits...on the Christmas special I thought her clothes were awful, but she looked great on Wednesday.

I think that Diana is pretty, but has to make careful fashion choices, which I think she did this past week. She has worn some things I haven't liked before, but passed the test this week!
    fka kickstand

Can Ya Dig It?

Quote Originally Posted by BobDobolina
    [On being able to spot Paula's HUGE STORE BOUGHT FAKERIES] She's over 40 years old. Even if she did start with sizeable boobs in the beginning, I doubt they'd still look like that. Did you see Jennifer Love Hewitt. She only in her late 20's (I think) and her hoohahs are almost down to her knees. Personally, I thought they looked silly. I like boobs as much as the next guy -- correction, I probably like them a lot more than the next guy -- but those things looked so inflated that they were about to pop through her skin if she made one wrong move. She could probably make balloon animals with those babies
    And THAT, folks, is WHY we all can tell that Paula purchased herself some happiness in the form of two D silicone cups. Well Said, Bob.

I agree. She didn't look much bigger to me during the show. But I have to admit, she looks a little heavier in that picture. It's an especially bad sign when you're standing next to Ruben and you STILL look like you gained weight.

I don't know Kelly's style or appearance well, but this made me laugh outloud!!!

So anyway, bake to Paula's enormous fake boobs... late at night they call to me... I find it impossible to resist....

In all sincerity, in the latest "Enquirer" they're all over celebs with eating disorders, and they of course, have the fabulous Paula (Miss Bulemia 1984), and here's the final issue with how you can tell her boobs are fake: Paula is THE THINNEST SHE HAS EVER BEEN, AND HER BOOBS ARE THE BIGGEST THEY HAVE EVER BEEN. The above photos show her as chunkier than she is now, yet her Tetas were smaller and saggier THEN.

God bless her, she's so wonderfully dopey.

Quote Originally Posted by CourtneyLove
    God bless her, she's so wonderfully dopey.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456