+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Photos from last night

Am I the only one who doesn't think Paula had breast implants? She's always had big boobs. Sure, they'd be saggy by now so maybe she had a breast lift or she's using the tape but they look great. If I could look like that at her age... hell, if I could like that now

They all look great. I don't think Kelly gained weight, it all depends what she's wearing and how the picture is taken. She was always chubby and she still is, but when dressed well, she looks nice.

FORT Newbie
    I'm going to miss all of you. Once AI is over, it's rough until Jan. when the auditions start up again. I miss Lobeck too! Have a good summer

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by luca
    I'm going to miss all of you. Once AI is over, it's rough until Jan. when the auditions start up again. I miss Lobeck too! Have a good summer

Luca, you don't have to miss us. We normally don't go anywhere except to another forum. You should check some of them out.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Thanks for posting them DJeterFan. Diana looks great in that first pic, I think black is definitely her color and that hair style with the bangs really suits her. She looks more mature and sophisticated.

I'm glad you all liked the pictures!

FORT Newbie
    combatcutie, where do you all go?

Foster Your Inner Kacey BobDobolina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by evalaruefan
    Am I the only one who doesn't think Paula had breast implants? She's always had big boobs. Sure, they'd be saggy by now so maybe she had a breast lift or she's using the tape but they look great. If I could look like that at her age... hell, if I could like that now
    She's over 40 years old. Even if she did start with sizeable boobs in the beginning, I doubt they'd still look like that. Did you see Jennifer Love Hewitt. She only in her late 20's (I think) and her hoohahs are almost down to her knees. Personally, I thought they looked silly. I like boobs as much as the next guy -- correction, I probably like them a lot more than the next guy -- but those things looked so inflated that they were about to pop through her skin if she made one wrong move. She could probably make balloon animals with those babies

Quote Originally Posted by evalaruefan
    They all look great. I don't think Kelly gained weight, it all depends what she's wearing and how the picture is taken. She was always chubby and she still is, but when dressed well, she looks nice.
    I agree. She didn't look much bigger to me during the show. But I have to admit, she looks a little heavier in that picture. It's an especially bad sign when you're standing next to Ruben and you STILL look like you gained weight.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by luca
    combatcutie, where do you all go?

alot of us go to the Real World, Sopranos, General Discussion and Fun/games forums. Its a lot of fun here at FoRT. Once you start posting in these other forums, it'll be time for AI again.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Newbie
    combatcutie, see you in January

Quote Originally Posted by AI Critic
    About Kelly and Diana's chubiness, I find it odd how Kelly can expose her belly and not have it "hang out" like Diana does when she wear something showing hers (to me they both have the exact figure)...
    Kelly is hot, and her rear is also fine...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast