+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 80 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by MidniteLace
    I really hope that Tasia will win... i kind of know she will... but then we all know what can happen.
    p.s. did anyone else kind of pick up a silent small attitude from Jennifer's body language and expressions last night? Kind of like I should be up there, so being here sucks!! (?)
    Yeah, I did. The way she was sitting. Her body language spoke volumes. Either that or her pantyhose was creepin' on her.

Ultimate American Idol RubenIZMyne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Just remember, whatever happens, say it with me.... there's no conspiracy...there's no conspiracy...there's no conspiracy. Don't forget to click the ruby heels together, too. It seems to help.

When your favorite doesn't win, here's what I suggest: Take a deep breath, crack a beer, and remember that it's just a TV show.
    LMFAO John you are a riot

You all sound very excited! I am glad you enjoyed this Finale, but for me it was not as good as last years. I guess I am disappointed! :phhht

I have listened to Randy and Simon say it was the best Final Two they have ever had and I'm like going, "Huh?" I watched the last few weeks of Season One and all of Season Two. Maybe I feel this way because neither Diana nor Fantasia gave the best performance possible? Diana was out of tune with her last song and Fantasia seemed to lose her voice during a few parts of "I believe."

Well, I wish both gals the very best and hope BOTH will have hit records coming their way. They do seem like real nice people. I have heard Fantasia will be going for her GED and I wish her much success in this area of her life!

It is also my wish that Season Four will be much improved with the TOP 32 being the absolute best without going for the gimmicks that added much dismay to devoted <i> American Idol</i> fans this year! Glad they did figure out the extra lines and extended time was needed so we all felt a part of the process!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH DIANA AND FANTASIA FOR DOING THEIR BEST!

::crosses finger:: Diana ::crosses finger::

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Kariann1

CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH DIANA AND FANTASIA FOR DOING THEIR BEST!
    yes, yes congrats to both of them! it will be a spectacular night for those two.
    Great site for results info:

www.wgvo.com

Just remember, whatever happens, say it with me.... there's no conspiracy...there's no conspiracy...there's no conspiracy. Don't forget to click the ruby heels together, too. It seems to help.

When your favorite doesn't win, here's what I suggest: Take a deep breath, crack a beer, and remember that it's just a TV show.
    Thanks, John!!! I can't stomach 5,000 pages about conspiracies.

Well, I'm off since it's only 4:08 here. Don't want to be spoiled! Enjoy the show and let's go Fantasia!

I forgot to mention - if you don't own ruby slippers (or if you're like me, and they don't make them in Size 15 without a whole lotta crap), fuzzy bunny slippers work almost as well in a pinch.

Ultimate American Idol RubenIZMyne's Avatar
    There is no doubt in my mind that Fantasia is a better performer than Diana, but I honestly think Diana will take it. I just don't think Fantasia has the fanbase to pull off the win. I also think that Fantasia has America seriously split, so I am really afraid. I can only pray that I am wrong.

My only comfort is that I thought the same thing about Ruben last year, I didn't think he had the fanbase to outvote Clay, and look how that turned out.

Keeping Fingers, Eyes, Legs, and Toes crossed for Fantasia

Now now John, you know as well as I as soon as they announce the winner there will be a thread filled with conspracy, heres one right now: since someone already said that block voting might effect the outcome, if Fantasia wins, I am sure someone will say, they took away Diana's votes because someone was bulk voting for her and it brought Diana's votes below Tasia's....I coudn't help it John, its just so funny how people are.

+ Reply to Thread