+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Finale Preview: 05/26

Finale Preview: 05/26

JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT AND PAST IDOLS CLAY AIKEN, KIMBERLY CALDWELL AND CHRISTINA CHRISTIAN HOST EVENTS ACROSS THE COUNTRY DURING "AMERICAN IDOL" FINALE SPECTACULAR WEDNESDAY, MAY 26, ON FOX

Past American Idols Clay Aiken, Kimberly Caldwell and Christina Christian will join Jennifer Love Hewitt as hosts for various live events, which will be featured during the broadcast of the AMERICAN IDOL grand finale Wednesday, May 26 (8:00-10:00 PM LIVE ET/Tape-delayed PT) on FOX.

The celebration extends to the East Coast as Aiken and Caldwell host gigantic parties for Fantasia and Diana fanatics in their respective hometowns. Both of these celebrations will be broadcast live during the AMERICAN IDOL finale. Aiken will host the Fantasia Barrino hometown celebration LIVE from the Greensboro Coliseum in Greensboro, NC. Caldwell will host the Diana DeGarmo hometown celebration LIVE from the Georgia Dome in Atlanta, GA. Fans of both of the dynamic divas are encouraged to join the celebrations and bring their signs, posters, t-shirts and great attitudes.

In Hollywood, AMERICAN IDOL super-fan Jennifer Love Hewitt will host the concert opening of the finale, which will feature this season's Idols singing their favorite songs live during a free concert in Babylon Court at Hollywood & Highland in Hollywood, CA on Wednesday, May 26. The festivities will continue as Christina Christian hosts the red-carpet arrivals from historic Hollywood Boulevard.

Five-time Emmy Award-nominee AMERICAN IDOL was created by Simon Fuller of 19TV and developed by FremantleMedia. Executive producers are Simon Fuller and Nigel Lythgoe for 19TV and Cecile Frot-Coutaz and Ken Warwick for FremantleMedia North America. 19 also manages such leading musical artists as Annie Lennox, Will Young, Kelly Clarkson and Ruben Studdard. FremantleMedia North America is one of America's foremost producers of reality-based entertainment programming for television, and has produced the IDOL format in more than 20 countries worldwide.

Thanks John!

cool clay aiken and christina back again, dont really care for kim c, and JLH, wow, looks like the results show will make up for today, sadly my main idol Josh Gracin wont be there , at least i get to see jassy and amy
    kEnJiXs

BRING BACK SANJAYA... CHRIS RICHARDSON

Does this mean Ruben isn't singing with the "winner" tonight? First season they brought Will Young over from the UK's "Pop Idol" to sing with Kelly and Kelly sang on last season's finale with Ruben. Or Clay & Ruben, I don't recall.

There will be a "Massive" crowd tonight at the Greensboro Coliseum- they've been lining up since yesterday! The doors open at 6:00, but I bet anyone who gets there at that time will be lucky just to get in the nose bleed section!
    The Results Show will be incredible- I can't wait!!!
    Bring the title home tonight Fantasia "We Love You & will give you a HUGE victory celebration when you come back!!"

FORT Newbie
    Woohoo Kimmie! Yay!

Yo Flo whip me up a bagel vanillakraut's Avatar
    Who Cares

+ Reply to Thread